Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ahab \m/ Gojira \m/ Eluveitie \m/
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Eluveitie \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers

ELUVEITIE will hold the first edition of its own festival, "Eluveitie & Friends", on December 30, 2011 at the Volkshaus in Zurich. Other bands scheduled to participate in the event include CORONER and KORPIKLAANI.
    Fuck you Zurich.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Agreed.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh hell yes fucking Eluveitie!!!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the silly little folk metal bullshit craze isnt over yet sigh
    ^Nope. :P
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For real.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    For real.
    Shut your whore mouth. O:-)
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Not sure if anyone has listened or cares but the new korn cd fucking sucks. I thought maybe I would give them a chance but nope. I fucking hate skrillex!
    agreed.....dubstep is utter trash....Skrillex is up for like 5 grammys...preposterous....
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Not sure if anyone has listened or cares but the new korn cd fucking sucks. I thought maybe I would give them a chance but nope. I fucking hate skrillex!
    agreed.....dubstep is utter trash....Skrillex is up for like 5 grammys...preposterous....
    ugh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I think Korn is trying to ride the next big wave of music in order to keep making money....they would jump on any bandwagon, no matter how silly....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Skrillex! \m/
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Ya I just don't understand it that shit sux, and this is coming from someone who usually likes electronic shit. Everything sounds the same. I picked out a skrillex song on something, I forget what it was, before I even knew it was him just from the single he did with korn.
    Ya I just don't understand it that shit sux, and this is coming from someone who usually likes electronic shit. Everything sounds the same. I picked out a skrillex song on something, I forget what it was, before I even knew it was him just from the single he did with korn.
    I love euphoric and melodic trance and house, and various electronic subgenres, but this shit is ungodly
    Bleeding Through's new album, The Great Fire, has now been slated for a January 31st release via Rise Records.

Recorded in October and November, the album will be the band's second for Rise, and seventh overall.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Bleeding Through's new album, The Great Fire, has now been slated for a January 31st release via Rise Records.

Recorded in October and November, the album will be the band's second for Rise, and seventh overall.
    I hope it's good declaration was great but s/t was just decent.
    Really? I thought S/T was really cool!
    Virginia's Municipal Waste reports that the band has just completed work on their fifth studio album. Lead singer Tony Foresta is ready and willing to unveil the name of the new album and its guests:

"We're calling the record 'The Fatal Feast' and are expecting it to come out early next year along with a healthy dose of touring. The record is also going to feature some guest spots from John Connelly [guitarist and vocalist for Nuclear Assault], Steve Moore [who plays bass and synthesizers for Zombi], and [vocalist] Tim Barry [ex-Avail]. The Waste is really looking forward to providing you with the soundtrack to the end of the world in 2012. See you there!"

Municipal Waste's debut album for Nuclear Blast Records is slated for a Spring release; the band will also launch their world tour during that time.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Really? I thought S/T was really cool!
    Imma give it another listen. I didn't like it nearly enough as declaration.