Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You listen to Dream Theater, you're gay
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    good argument :-@
    idk, i havent given their recorded music a chance, i just thought they sounded like noisy shit.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    u seem cool but dream theater is pretty gay dood sry
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I don't doubt it'll be good, that new song I heard was awesome!
    where did u hear dis?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    This is probably the most I'll ever agree with Brian.
    I don't doubt it'll be good, that new song I heard was awesome!
    where did u hear dis?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAfoTP1R0Go&feature=player_embedded

New High On Fire song
    This is probably the most I'll ever agree with Brian.

Allow Me To Present my Rebuttal Gif - Allow Me To Present my Rebuttal
    see more Gifs
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38tfrbFU7U
    while i agree that was painful to hear, considering what he's dealt with over the years with his vocal chords, his singing has really improved in the past few years. he practically threw up his vocal chords in '95 or so, so the fact that he can sing as good as he can is remarkable.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The almighty Meshuggah has announced that their new album will be released on March 27th, though a title has yet to be disclosed. The band had the following to say:

"After a long time of deep soul searching and intense wrecking of the psyches, the new album is finally done. Soon you will meet this colossus that will pulverize your being. Welcome to the other side on March 27."
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Meshuggah \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Chicago's DIRGE WITHIN has finished recording its sophomore full-length album at Mercenary Studios in Zion, Illinois with engineer Scott Creekmore and producer Ari Mihalopoulos for an April 10 release via Rocket Science Ventures/THC: Music. The 11-song CD is currently being mixed at Inner Light Studios with Ari and DIRGE WITHIN guitarist Shaun Glass.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Long-time German thrash metal band Kreator has entered the studio to commence recording their new album. The group has issued the following update:

"Kreator has entered the 'Studiomega' studios in Varberg (Sweden) to finally start the recordings for the new record coming mid 2012. As for now, the drums are set up and the first tracks are already recorded. Stay tuned for more stuff from from recording process."
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Kreator \m/ \m/ \m/ Looking forward to seeing them again.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Long-time German thrash metal band Kreator has entered the studio to commence recording their new album. The group has issued the following update:

"Kreator has entered the 'Studiomega' studios in Varberg (Sweden) to finally start the recordings for the new record coming mid 2012. As for now, the drums are set up and the first tracks are already recorded. Stay tuned for more stuff from from recording process."
    When asked about the musical direction of KREATOR's new material, the band's guitarist/vocalist Miland "Mille" Petrozza stated in a recent interview, "The songs are coming along great and I think it's OK to say that this will be our most epic album so far. There's some classical, a lot of traditional metal, and, of course, a huge dose of thrash metal influences in the new stuff. Everyone in the band is very excited at this point. The demos sound killer so far. We have about 10 songs we're working on so far.

Regarding the lyrical and visual concept for the forthcoming CD, Petrozza said, "It's too early to talk about the lyrics yet; many are written, but they keep changing all the time. Visually, we have tapped Wes Benscoter [BLACK SABBATH, DIO, SLAYER, CATTLE DECAPITATION, BLOODBATH] for the cover art. I can tell you this much: The artwork will be insane!"

In an interview with Aftonbladet journalist Mattias Kling, Petrozza stated about KREATOR's collaboration with Jens Bogren, "He's really good; I like him. I like the sounds that he gets. And I think the combination — Jens Bogren and KREATOR — it will be pretty heavy."

On the topic of how the new material is different from KREATOR's previous output, Mille said, "It's always a little hard for me to talk about music has been written but is not released yet. It will definitely have all the KREATOR trademarks. The lyrics will talk about nowadays stuff, as usual, so it will be like a photography of the year 2012. Also the lyrics will deal a lot of things that are actually happening at this point in time. It will be like reading a newspaper or something [laughs], with all the stuff happening. And, of course, the music will be typical KREATOR, and we also wanna expand the sound and progress as musicians. I mean, this lineup has been the strongest lineup KREATOR ever had since ten years, and now I think we're ready to come out with an album that blows everyone away."
    "The songs are coming along great and I think it's OK to say that this will be our most epic album so far.

there best album so far, whod a thought?
    Impending Doom will release their brand new full-length album, titled "Baptized in Filth," on March 13, 2012. Produced by Andreas Magnusson and Machine, this is the band's fourth full-length, and first for eOne Music.

"We're proud to say that after many months of working on the new record it's finally done. This is by far our favorite material to date and we can't wait to share it with everyone and hit the road!! March 13th 2012 the world will be Baptized In Filth!" says guitarist Cory Johnson.
    This is by far our favorite material to date

there best material to date whod a thought??
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKifd3J0NI

There was a new Cannibal Corpse song that leaked but was taken down by metal blade.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Impending Doom will release their brand new full-length album, titled "Baptized in Filth," on March 13, 2012. Produced by Andreas Magnusson and Machine, this is the band's fourth full-length, and first for eOne Music.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!