Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    What're some good songs to get into Periphery with?
    jetpacks
    racecar
    insomia
    light

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Metal veterans 3 Inches Of Blood will soon be entering the studio to begin tracking their fifth full-length album, planned for release in 2012 via Century Media Records. The band will be working out of Vogville Studios and Profile Studios in Vancouver with engineer and producer Terry Sho Murray, who also worked on the band's last 7".

Guitarist Shane Clark comments: "We're in pre-production mode here in east van and we're writing our next blood soaked metal masterpiece! We are keeping true metal alive, so fuck trends brothers and sisters!! Stay metal! You will hear from us very soon!"
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Here, this is much more up your ally, Nola.

Following their just-announced "Pizza Riot 2011" Tour, Norma Jean will be hitting the studio to record their sixth full-length album. The band is currently writing material for the effort and will head into the studio with producer Jeremy Griffith in January 2012.

Frontman Cory Brandan comments: "After making 'Meridonal,' we really didn't know what we were going to do next. It's hard to imagine that after coming out of so much work and thought being poured into something, but we're starting to see this new record take shape and all I can say right now is it's going to be nasty. If anything, 'Meridional' ended up inspiring us to continue moving forward and doing what we love to do. We also moved our writing space out of Atlanta this time for a new atmosphere where I live in Arkansas. We isolated ourselves a lot more and spent a lot of time together. We'll continue working and will be recording in January with Jeremy Griffith again. We're really excited and are having a blast."
    Hmmm... what about this?

Fresh from inking with SPV/Long Branch Records, metal innovators Prong have entered the studio with producer Steve Evetts. "He understands Prong in a way no other producer we've ever worked with has," says Prong guitarist, vocalist and mainstay Tommy Victor on the choice of producer. Evetts' recent work includes the likes of Dillinger Escape Plan and Suicide Silence.

"We have a lot of history and have always evolved as a band. The goal for all of us was to take all of that and make a definitive Prong album," Victor continues.
    not even close
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Prong \m/
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Prong \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Artwork for the new Abigail Williams album?

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Artwork for the new Abigail Williams album?

=P~
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Ministry's new album will be released March 30th
    Two week old news, but I just learned that Ahab is recording their new album in January. Seeing how their previous releases turned out, this may be an album of the year contender.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Ahab \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    new ahab and gojira are relevant to my interests
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=166764

ELUVEITIE: 'Helvetios' Track Listing, Cover Artwork, Release Date Revealed

Swiss folk metallers ELUVEITIE will release their new album, "Helvetios", on February 10, 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded at New Sound Studio in Pfäffikon, a municipality in the canton of Zurich in Switzerland, with producer Tommy Vetterli (a.k.a. Tommy T. Baron; CORONER/ex-KREATOR guitarist). According to the band, Vetterli "record[ed] drums, guitars and vocals and also produc[ed] and mix[ed] the record. Most folk instruments and also vocals [were] recorded by Anna Murphy and Marco Jencarelli at the Soundfarm studios in Lucerne."

"Helvetios" track listing:

01. Prologue
    02. Helvetios
    03. Luxtos
    04. Home
    05. Santonian Shores
    06. Scorched Earth
    07. Meet The Enemy
    08. Neverland
    09. A Rose For Epona
    10. Havoc
    11. The Uprising
    12. Hope
    13. The Siege
    14. Alesia
    15. Tullianum
    16. Uxellodunon
    17. Epilogue

ELUVEITIE will hold the first edition of its own festival, "Eluveitie & Friends", on December 30, 2011 at the Volkshaus in Zurich. Other bands scheduled to participate in the event include CORONER and KORPIKLAANI.

ELUVEITIE's last album, "Everything Remains (As It Never Was)", sold around 1,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 23 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

ELUVEITIE will join CHILDREN OF BODOM on the Finnish metallers' North American headlining tour in celebration of the band's 15th anniversary. The trek will kick off on January 30, 2012 in Rochester, New York and run through March 4, hitting 26 cities over the course of the five-week jaunt. Boston-based extreme metal band REVOCATION and Canada's THREAT SIGNAL are also on the bill.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Not sure if anyone has listened or cares but the new korn cd fucking sucks. I thought maybe I would give them a chance but nope. I fucking hate skrillex!