Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

no, im not wearing purple tomorrow.

ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
people kill themselves every day. what color are we wearing for them?
if gay people want equal rights then why are they the ones who get a day of rememberance?
be like the other people who took the easy way out and deal with it by yourself.
imageimage

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ranting?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Purple is one of my school colors so fuck you, I'm wearing purple
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    This reminds me of

imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's the truth.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    It's the truth.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    I'm wearing purple, I think it's a fucked up situation when someone is shut out from everyone they know just for who they really are and they feel as though they have know where to turn but kill themselves. I think suicide is bullshit and should never happen and it is the easy way out, but i've never been put in that sort of situation, putting on the computer and realizing everyones gonna find out youre gay from a sex tape is one example. i'm not wearing purple for the suicide thing, i'm wearing it because i believe everyone should be treated equal no matter what sexual preference they are.

i asked my dad what he would do if he found out my 11 year old brother was gay. he said he wouldn't believe it and commit him somewhere because he believes that if Dr.'s catch gayness early it can be cured. He also said, it's the way people are raised that makes them gay. Then, he told me gays go to hell(he's a jesus freak, i fuck with him all the time cause of it) and if his son was gay he would disown him. that's why I don't get along with my dad too much, i like my stepdad better, he's more real. people like my dad is why i'm wearing purple.

I don't know anyone who's gay, i have in the past, but I think it's a good thing and people should be treated equal, not ridiculed by their family and friends for who they truly are.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I REBLOGGED THAT!!!!!
    imageimage
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I'm wearing purple, I think it's a fucked up situation when someone is shut out from everyone they know just for who they really are and they feel as though they have know where to turn but kill themselves. I think suicide is bullshit and should never happen and it is the easy way out, but i've never been put in that sort of situation, putting on the computer and realizing everyones gonna find out youre gay from a sex tape is one example. i'm not wearing purple for the suicide thing, i'm wearing it because i believe everyone should be treated equal no matter what sexual preference they are.

i asked my dad what he would do if he found out my 11 year old brother was gay. he said he wouldn't believe it and commit him somewhere because he believes that if Dr.'s catch gayness early it can be cured. He also said, it's the way people are raised that makes them gay. Then, he told me gays go to hell(he's a jesus freak, i fuck with him all the time cause of it) and if his son was gay he would disown him. that's why I don't get along with my dad too much, i like my stepdad better, he's more real. people like my dad is why i'm wearing purple.

I don't know anyone who's gay, i have in the past, but I think it's a good thing and people should be treated equal, not ridiculed by their family and friends for who they truly are.
    +100 respect
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

+100 respect
    Agreed. I just also agree with the equality argument.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    your dad is, for lack of a better word, a retard.
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm wearing purple tomorrow, basically for the reason George stated. Equality, not necessarily remembrance.

Plus I love purple
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    your dad is, for lack of a better word, a retard.
    I agree, he left me and my mom when I was a baby to go get fucked up on substances, I didn't meet him untill I was 6-7 once he got sober, now he thinks he's a fucking prophet from jesus and shit, I feel bad for my 1/2 brothers who have to live with him and my psycho stepmom. Thankfully I have a cool stepdad who's been there and basically raised me since I was 2.

My point was, people like him is the reason I will wear purple tomorrow and agree with the whole purple wearing event. Not because of the suicide, but to bring awareness to idiots like my dad, that homosexuals are not fucked up people, they are who they are, they were born gay, not raised gay, and should be accepted by everyone for being gay.
    It's going to be a sea of purple here though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I has nothing purple to wear tomorrow.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    here's a song i wrote for the all the gay people who have lately been bullied into suicide. i also don't agree with suicide but i understand that when it seems like everyone hates you, its probably not that easy to keep living. i thought this was a semi-appropriate place to put it.

I wish I'd been there with you on the bridge
    To assure you the world's not full of bigot pricks
    To free you of their senseless hate
    Your life was too beautiful to throw away

This stupid joke by arrogant minds
    Made another body float, they crossed the line
    Just know that they will pay in time

All men are born equal, Well it's 200 years later
    the world's no different, somehow, some men are still considered evil
    For something nothing more than natural
    This distorted view cannot be actual

We'll burn the bridge,
    That leads to that reality
    Where people are judged
    Based on their sexuality

To those of you, who persecute the innocent and see yourself as better than someone else, my only ambition in life is to see you hanging from the highest branch.

I vow to always stand on the side of the beaten, the broken, the downtrodden, the misfits, the rejects, the dirts and the retards.
    The ones whose voice cannot be heard;
    who deserve to speak the loudest;
    who deserve to be the proudest.
    im actually all for gay people
    go gay people!
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    OH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Is this about that kid who killed himself because he was filmed having sex with another guy? That thing that britt posted?
    Is this about that kid who killed himself because he was filmed having sex with another guy? That thing that britt posted?
    That's part of it, yeah.
    him and the other guys
    imageimage