Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

no, im not wearing purple tomorrow.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was funny last year when this kid at the High School killed himself (If you don't believe me, Google "Matt Harlow Round Lake Beach Illinois Suicide") Everyone was crying like bitches, and I said he was weak, and everyone hated me ahahaha.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I personally don't know anyone who commited suicide, i know atleast 5 people who died from substance abuse, weather they did it on purpose or not. i don't think youre ignorant at all man, i think you have a very valid point about suicide. i just wish everyone fealt like you do with this topic because alot of people don't and they kill themselves or try to everyday. that shit doesnt need to happen, people need to be educated that there is a better way and life gets better and nothing should ever make anyone want to hurt or kill themselves. and thats all i think this wear purple thing is, to educate people on this subject, its a positive thing and alot of people are just looking at it negatively.
    It was funny last year when this kid at the High School killed himself (If you don't believe me, Google "Matt Harlow Round Lake Beach Illinois Suicide") Everyone was crying like bitches, and I said he was weak, and everyone hated me ahahaha.
    you're a jerkoff
    no offense, erik, but that statement was really immature
    No. Suicide is fucking weak and I'll always look down on it and the people who do it.
    I didn't laugh at it really. I just said he was weak.
    i've had friends who dies from drug overdoses, i think theyre weak assholes and should have lived life a different way, and they didnt have to go out like that, i wish they could have changed, but it is not funny when anyone dies...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I personally don't equate weakness with frailty or inferiority, therefore deserving death.

As long as it's sincere, psychological problems are not a sign of weakness, but take immense strength to overcome.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    you said it was funny and you were laughing and you ended it with "ahahaha"?
    after all this arguing, back and forth about purple day, everyone is still in agreement that they are in a good mood because the yankees got spanked again!
    i say we end it here.....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you said it was funny and you were laughing and you ended it with "ahahaha"?
    I think he clarified that he didn't literally laugh about it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    still, that was a fucked up statement unless the kid tormented and bullied erik something, then i could see why the kid offing himself would be good news to him, but if not, it's just an immature thing to say....
    Yea I didn't literally laugh at it, just the expression "It's funny you said that.." and shit like that. But no I didn't literally laugh about it, but it WAS very fucking pathetic, and I did say he was weak. I did however, think it was fucking hilarious how everyone hated me for speaking the truth instead of crying like a bitch over him.
    I didn't lie or exaggerate it. It was just taken wrong. Fuck off.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    hear you go ape...
    Photobucket
    wants
    no. you lied and exaggerated. stop being a pussy and admit it.
    Stop being a cunt and fuck off.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Totally too tired to read all the comments posted while I was watching my movie...but I want popcorn now and I'm still wearing purple when I wake up, actually, my pjs are purple so I'm already wearing purple by default.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    ...I just noticed my socks are purple.
    imageimage