Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I remember getting my bill

Lmao
    Idk what I was thinking not having a switch. Next up is that handheld you guys are talking about. Bringing this with me is a game changer
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I was drinking. The amount of fucks I couldn't care were probably in the negative
    Steaming mad
    Nah I could care less lol.  I've never been great at fighting games. 
    edited May 2023
    Boss is going to Cincinnati this weekend boi. He already left so ima chill and play some zelda. You just wondering around @jake or are you doing main quests?

First thing i did after the tutorial is getting the 3 pieces of the glide suit. Makes moving around so much easier. Plus once its upgraded it negates fall damage. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    Man I've hardly put this game down since noon today lmao
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    I’m 7 hours in and jus got out of the tutorial mode lmao. Honestly tho I’m not mad at it because a lot of different systems were introduced so it’s good to let them sink in and get adapted to, plus it still flew by regardless. I seen somebody on YouTube comments call it The Legend Of Zelda: Nuts & Bolts (As in Banjo Kazooie) and that’s honestly so fitting lmao. It’s so fucking satisfying figuring out what to build and how to utilize it correctly. To the point that I actually been avoiding pulling up walkthroughs when I get stuck. I used one once strictly cause I absolutely could not figure out where to go next, but other than that it’s been too satisfying solving shit myself to do so.
    PSVR2 is hands down the biggest waste of $600 I ever spent. It came out like February 20 something and it’s still sitting in the brand new box unopened, I never tried it yet. 💀💀
    I just use the blossom trees. There's a bunch of shit laying around at hyrule castle so I geared up there. 

I'm just trying to unlock all the towers at this point. I've got 3-4 left I think. 

I spent the majority of last night and today unlocking all the skyview tower. Fuck that too forever lol
    I've never even been a zelda person but man this game fucking rules lol
    I've hardly fought anyone, or even started the main line quest. 

The only sides I've done are for the fairies lol.

I've put it probably 15-20 hours since Thursday and I just now feel ready to start playing the game lmao. 

Fuck mc talking about wanting shorter games. 
    Eh there’s a happy medium tho. Like a game like this being as massive and long as it is, it’s fine because of the type of game it is and because of the length of time in between Zelda releases as it is, but at the same time games of this caliber are month or more long commitments, and I’m simply not tryna do that for every game, especially being someone who likes playing a little bit of everything. 20-30 hours is that sweet spot for most games.
    Think my first game on the Ally is gonna be that System Shock remake. It’s PC exclusive for the time being anyways so might as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Definitely getting an Ally after buying this switch lol. 

The convenience of being able to lay on my couch with the TV on the game, and playing an handheld is unmatched. 

Upgrading from a potato will bring it to the next level
    Eh there’s a happy medium tho. Like a game like this being as massive and long as it is, it’s fine because of the type of game it is and because of the length of time in between Zelda releases as it is, but at the same time games of this caliber are month or more long commitments, and I’m simply not tryna do that for every game, especially being someone who likes playing a little bit of everything. 20-30 hours is that sweet spot for most games.

I'd rather play a quality game for 100 hours, than 3-5 mid games for 20. The issue isn't the length of games, it's games like AC making the length of those games Boring AF and not Incentivising exploration
    Thank God I found a really solid item dupe glitch lol. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,703 spicy boy
    Think my first game on the Ally is gonna be that System Shock remake. It’s PC exclusive for the time being anyways so might as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    That game is going to be a mess, I can see it already
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,785 jayfacer
    About 40 hours into Hogwarts. I’m only half way through the story (just beat trial number 2) but I have 87% of collectibles lol exploring is just too damn fun
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,661 spicy boy