Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,661 spicy boy
    Are you doing the side quests? Cause I did them all before moving on in the story 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,661 spicy boy
    And it’s goat 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I've heard enough from our lord and savior the organizer of sin

Game sucks

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    downloaded pcsx2 and been playing NFS most wanted & simpsons hit and run
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Got Hit & Run in my PCSX2 library as well. Definitely gotta get around to that soon.
    Aka the campaign type mode they were sposed to add?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,785 jayfacer
    FLAT said:
    Are you doing the side quests? Cause I did them all before moving on in the story 
     Yeah I do them before doing a story mission whenever they pop up. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yup
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The technology for gaming is getting so good but the game developer greed is fucking it up. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yup
    What an utter fucking failure lmfao.
    The technology for gaming is getting so good but the game developer greed is fucking it up. 
    Meh, to an extent. I mean you’re right, but at the same time, this shit really only affects multiplayer games. Single player has remained largely unaffected.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    We definitely get fewer, good-quality single player games than we used to though
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,703 spicy boy
    How many buggy, broken, unfinished, half assed, by the numbers, following trends single player games do we get too though?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    My main complaint with zelda so far is the tutorial is way too long lol. 

Took me like 3 hours to get though, and that was without any fucking around really. 

Very minimal spoilers here, not story related, just mission design....

Then the first mission after to get your Final piece of gear is a walk over there, climb, talk then walk back and talk again mission lol. 

Thanks to the NIL deals, the college football game next year is going to have the real player names \m/
    How many buggy, broken, unfinished, half assed, by the numbers, following trends single player games do we get too though?

Imo a portion of this is that these games are just so much larger and vast than games back in the day so it's a lot easier for them to have a lot wrong with them 

Even the good games that come out now are so big they need the public to play test them to work out the kinks. 

Look at zelda. The game has been out a couple of days and people have already figured out how to glitch the game into duplicating items and creating giant amounts of Gems. 

Yes, developers do need to do better, but also the size of the games now is just astronomical compared to even 10-15 years ago
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Sony doing a press conference next week. Hope we get a release date on that Silent Hill 2 remake. Only game I’m hyped for currently

I'm hoping we get something on the last of us multi-player game. 

Too hype for that. The MP experience in the first game doesn't get talked about, but it was some of the most fun, intense, and unique MP I've ever played
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,703 spicy boy

Imo a portion of this is that these games are just so much larger and vast than games back in the day so it's a lot easier for them to have a lot wrong with them 

Even the good games that come out now are so big they need the public to play test them to work out the kinks. 

Look at zelda. The game has been out a couple of days and people have already figured out how to glitch the game into duplicating items and creating giant amounts of Gems. 

Yes, developers do need to do better, but also the size of the games now is just astronomical compared to even 10-15 years ago
    I want shorter games, with worse graphics, made by people who are paid more and actually give a damn 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?