Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,703 jayfacer
    “Really long” 😐😐

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    25 hours is really long. Especially for a Kirby game
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited April 2022
    Yea sure if all you play is 4 hour VR games lmao. 25 hours to 100% it?? That’s extremely short in 2022 considering the campaign alone is 15-20 hours long on average for most games these days, without all the extra tacked on. Plus it says 10 hours for the campaign alone so that extra 15 is only self inflicted. I’m playing Valhalla where 25 hours is not even 25% of the total time that will be spent lmao 25 is definitely short. Matter fact, I’ll prolly end up getting Kirby now for that reason alone. Like Dying Light 2, it’s a game I’m interested in but ultimately decided to skip out on because of my backlog. Plus I never played any of the Kirby games anyways. But knowing it would only be a short detour, I’ll prolly grab it now whenever it’s on sale.
    edited April 2022
    25 hours is long to me. Especially for a Kirby game lol, which are usually shorter.

6-15 hours - perfect length
    20-40 hours - long 
    60+ hours - too long
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I mean MC is right that it's long for a Kirby game but I don't see how bringing up your preferred game lengths for the 10th time has anything to do with if it's long compared to most games currently
    Xeno said:
    I mean MC is right that it's long for a Kirby game but I don't see how bringing up your preferred game lengths for the 10th time has anything to do with if it's long compared to most games currently
    That was more in comment to Erik's post about game length. AssCreed sounds wayyyy too fucking long. 

It's going to take me a long time to finish Kirby. I went in thinking it would just be a quick playthrough to break up my time between Souls games and make a quick video for. But it's actually going to take me a while to finish.
    edited April 2022
    So I obviously haven’t played Elden Ring yet, but I’ve watched a lotta footage, which is a huge reason I ended up buying the game. So playing thru Valhalla, my main thought has been how I feel like I’m basically playing easy Elden Ring without the elaborate boss fights lol. Cause obviously the setting is similar wit the whole medieval era England thing going on, but the beginning Norway area especially felt and looked like what I’ve seen of Elden Ring. And obviously the combat system since Origins has been Souls based so there’s that too. Makes me thirsty to play Elden Ring so that will most likely be my next game depending on how sick of this style I am after 100+ hours of this lmao.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got too stronk. Old monk went down in like 4 hits with dragon smasher
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    My man
    If you have it, use the butchers blade. Great strength weapon, and gives life steal. 
    edited April 2022
    Why are PS4s still so fucking expensive. I was thinking of getting an extra PS4 to leave at my girlfriend's place, and so it'll be there when I decide to move there, but they're still like $350-500, USED even. Only like $50-150 cheaper than a PS5. Might as well just struggle to get a PS5
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Why are PS4s still so fucking expensive. I was thinking of getting an extra PS4 to leave at my girlfriend's place, and so it'll be there when I decide to move there, but they're still like $350-500, USED even. Only like $50-150 cheaper than a PS5. Might as well just struggle to get a PS5
    Bruh you living under a rock? The chip shortage is still going on which is why they aren’t producing that much ps4s and all used ones are getting snatched up or sold extremely high cause you can’t find em 
    Proud of this one cause I don’t even quickscope/snipe whatsoever lmao. Carried the entire lobby on 3v3 Snipers. Maybe I should start. 🤔🤔

I had to uninstall Vanguard the game was so bad. BS too since I wanna play S&D but the last update broke MW on Xbox and they won't fix it to make people buy vanguard lol
    Xeno said:
    That was more in comment to Erik's post about game length. AssCreed sounds wayyyy too fucking long. 

It's going to take me a long time to finish Kirby. I went in thinking it would just be a quick playthrough to break up my time between Souls games and make a quick video for. But it's actually going to take me a while to finish.
    Yeah even us Ass screed fans think the last few have been way too long
    Xeno said:
    I had to uninstall Vanguard the game was so bad. BS too since I wanna play S&D but the last update broke MW on Xbox and they won't fix it to make people buy vanguard lol
    This was on Cold War lmao hopped on there for a lil bit tonight. Although I also dropped 107 using strictly a single wield pistol on Vanguard tonight lmfao. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

The real question buried here, and it’s the wrong thread for it, but why are you not living with her already? Were you not just bitching about your mom bitching about you moving out?

Pass the god damn butter.
    edited April 2022

The real question buried here, and it’s the wrong thread for it, but why are you not living with her already? Were you not just bitching about your mom bitching about you moving out?

I dont want to. loool. Well I do, but I also dont. It's a big step for me, and I'm conflicted about it. 

I also dont really make much money, and I dont want to be living paycheck to paycheck. 
    Only lol'd at using her credit card