Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,703 jayfacer
    Also, it is fucking hilarious that the most downloaded shit on the community creations for both wrestlers and arenas is all the AEW shit. Vince prolly saw that and blew a blood vessel. 🤣🤣 I got like all of the main AEW roster and all of their arenas. They obviously can’t do the entrances as well so it’s not 100% but it definitely suffices until the AEW game itself comes out.
    Wow new Lego Star Wars looks fuckin great. I already got it paid off and preordered so I was already pickin it up tomorrow anyways but I’m even more hyped now.

https://youtu.be/tQvmAL0YER4
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah big hype for the Skywalker saga gonna wait till it's on sale though
    Character creator on 2K22 is incredible lmao.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Wow new Lego Star Wars looks fuckin great. I already got it paid off and preordered so I was already pickin it up tomorrow anyways but I’m even more hyped now.

I'll try it if it hits gamepass, but I'm not paying for a game I only have interest in playing 2/3s of
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Belly tattoo looks like BTBAM's silent flight stage art

I'll try it if it hits gamepass, but I'm not paying for a game I only have interest in playing 2/3s of
    😐😐

Gotta be the most hatin ass shit I ever heard in my life. So you would intentionally skip out on playing the levels for Episodes 7-9, which are prolly jus as fun as the rest of the game regardless of how you feel about the movies, jus to make some kinda “statement”?? 😐😐

😐😐

Gotta be the most hatin ass shit I ever heard in my life. So you would intentionally skip out on playing the levels for Episodes 7-9, which are prolly jus as fun as the rest of the game regardless of how you feel about the movies, jus to make some kinda “statement”?? 😐😐
    No statement, I just dont wanna play em
    Missing out. There were characters and storylines on Lego DC Super Villains that I either didn’t know or didn’t care about or both, but their levels were still fun cause the game as a whole was quality.
    Did some trades today and between this and my last trade-ins, I was able to completely pay off both Horizon Forbidden West and Lego Star Wars, and then wit the rest of the credit I copped that Mario Kart 8 48 course expansion pass for $25, and used the remaining $12 to reserve Mario Strikers Battle League in June. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    After I finish BioMutant, I want to start either Elden Ring or Lego Star Wars. Tryna figure out which route to go cause it’s either the most leisurely, happy, carefree type of gaming possible, or diabetes inducing rage lmao. Literally direct opposite ends of the spectrum either way. 🤔🤔
    Missing out. There were characters and storylines on Lego DC Super Villains that I either didn’t know or didn’t care about or both, but their levels were still fun cause the game as a whole was quality.
    I havent really played a Lego game since Lego Star Wars 2 
    Did some trades today and between this and my last trade-ins, I was able to completely pay off both Horizon Forbidden West and Lego Star Wars, and then wit the rest of the credit I copped that Mario Kart 8 48 course expansion pass for $25, and used the remaining $12 to reserve Mario Strikers Battle League in June. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    If you have Nintendo Online the Mario Kart pass is free.
    If you have Nintendo Online the Mario Kart pass is free.
    I know, I never have NSO tho, I don’t play any Switch games online whatsoever lol. So it was better for me to jus buy the pass outright.
    GameStop preorder came wit a free mini Lego X-Wing kit lmao.

This is a still shot from Unreal Engine 5. You can only tell it’s not an actual photo when you zoom all the way in. That is fucking wild. I think we’re still at least 10 years away from seeing graphics this good in full controllable motion since pulling this off in a still shot or even an unplayable cinematic is a lot easier, but this is still incredible.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,590 spicy boy
    Nah i could have told you that was CGI. Look at the hoodie. Easy to spot. 

Either way, yeah we still wont see shit like that for a while. 
    MAX PAYNE 1 & 2 ARE GETTING FULL BLOWN TOP TO BOTTOM REMAKES LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO MY COCK IS ON CONCRETE.
    Bout 10 hours into BioMutant and it’s definitely an interesting game. It’s enjoyable but it loses focus and has an identity issue, it’s like it doesn’t know exactly what it wants to be. I’m not at all mad at ambition in the game industry tho and having the balls to try something new. It’s definitely unique as fuck, I jus think it could definitely benefit from a tighter focus in any future sequels. I also think having everything and everybody voiced/translated by the same British narrator while the animals themselves speak complete gibberish was a choice that sucks some life out of the game. On one hand it somewhat works because you have all these animal characters, so it gives it this kind of nature documentary type feel, but at the same time it’s a giant missed opportunity cause you have all these unique, interesting, colorful creatures that you could have given a lot of personality to by having everybody individually voiced, ala Pixar/DreamWorks or countless other cartoons, so it ends up feeling kinda hollow.
    Might have to start streaming more niche games like BioMutant. Today’s stream hit 23 different viewers throughout the night. I’ve NEVER hit double digits in one stream til now lol. And at one point I had 5 viewers at once, again never hit more than like 2 simultaneously. It’s jus bizarre to me that it was this game to do it cause it came out almost a year ago and it was already a smaller release right from day one. But it also makes sense cause games like this are less saturated as far as streaming so you’ll have the more diehard fans flock to the few that do stream it.