Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,703 jayfacer
    Platinum for Lego Star Wars takes 70-90 hours, everything needs to be completely 100 percented, including collecting 1,116 individual Kyber Bricks.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    Hella Adderall will be involved for the collectibles lmfao.
    I think my next game after BioMutant will actually be Assassin’s Creed Valhalla finally. It’s the only game in my backlog other than CyberPunk 2077 that came out in 2020. And CyberPunk I kinda count as a 2022 release since it took til now for the next gen update which is what I was always waiting for. But everything else on the backlog is from like mid 2021-now. Valhalla kept getting pushed off because the Platinum will take about 100 hours, but I now have 4 games where that is basically the case, (CyberPunk, Elden Ring, Lego Star Wars, Valhalla) so it’s basically take your pick at this point lmao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

https://youtu.be/j2DSEkYFRh8
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    We got word on KH4 so much faster than I ever thought we would. Granted it probably won't come out til my 6month year old nephew is in 8th grade but still
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Beat flamelurker last night. Dude was killing me all the time the other day. Skipped him n killed 2 other bosses.
    Found the crescent falchion n got him after a few tries.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Beat flamelurker last night. Dude was killing me all the time the other day. Skipped him n killed 2 other bosses.
    Found the crescent falchion n got him after a few tries.
    The crescent falchion is a huge help in the early game. What build are you running?

I also recommend grinding on the blue eye knights before the Tower Knight
    I'm playing as a knight. I was trying to fight him @ level 30. I killed Adjudicator and Leechmonger n that got me to 38. 
    KH4 looks dope as fuck but even tho it’s my favorite series of all time, I’m having trouble feeling any kind of real hype rn. That shit ain’t coming out til I’m like 35 lmao.
    Spent way too much time on dragon god trying to get the extra trophy 
    I'm playing as a knight. I was trying to fight him @ level 30. I killed Adjudicator and Leechmonger n that got me to 38. 
    But like STR, DEX? I'd recommend grinding a bit before going forward. Taking the time to level yourself up to the soft caps, especially like health and stuff, makes these games go from really, frustratingly hard to actually not that hard at all. 

Best grind location is the last area of the Shrine of Storms though
    KH4 looks dope as fuck but even tho it’s my favorite series of all time, I’m having trouble feeling any kind of real hype rn. That shit ain’t coming out til I’m like 35 lmao.
    Gives me time to do the KH3 DLC and finish Melody Of Memory lol

Plus we're getting two mobile games, you know they'll be important to the story too
    We're getting 1 mobile game. The other thing is just the finale to a pre-existing mobile game 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,590 spicy boy
    Ill give demon souls a try one of these days
    But like STR, DEX? I'd recommend grinding a bit before going forward. Taking the time to level yourself up to the soft caps, especially like health and stuff, makes these games go from really, frustratingly hard to actually not that hard at all. 

Best grind location is the last area of the Shrine of Storms though
    Usually do STR with light magic and ninja in the nioh games. The only other From game I've played is Sekiro. I know those are different from the regular souls games but it seems to be working so far
    Dime2 said:
    We're getting 1 mobile game. The other thing is just the finale to a pre-existing mobile game 
    They straight up took Union X down. I dont get why. I was in the middle of playing it, and then it updated, and now there's no game, just hours of cutscenes that aren't even presented in chronological order.
    Damn bro BioMutant is so fucking buggy. It’s about a 50/50 chance your mount actually comes to you/spawns when you call it from the quick wheel, combos regularly don’t register as combos and don’t add to the Wung-Fu meter as a result, and less regularly but still too often, you’ll be in the middle of a fight and the attack buttons will straight up stop registering. You’ll have to run away or jump or some random shit to make it start working again. And since it’s been almost a year since release, it’s safe to say that this is all final product and is how it is at this point. Shit is disappointing. I’m still enjoying the game overall but Goddamn this had so much more potential.
    Dime2 said:
    They straight up took Union X down. I dont get why. I was in the middle of playing it, and then it updated, and now there's no game, just hours of cutscenes that aren't even presented in chronological order.
     Yeah Union X finale was last May they announced they were closing it after the finale. The upcoming one is a finale for the Dark Road mobile game which is all about Xehanort's lead up to being a dick. That one started a while after Union X came  out but was originally titled Union X Dark Road for maximum confusion before being rebranded lol that's the one we're getting a finale for before they shut that one down and the new game starts
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Going for the plat on Elden Ring. We 65% there fellas \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Forced Unleashed collectors edition for the switch! Opens 4/15