Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Damn they’re kinda over flooding rn. D/P remakes, Arceus, and new gen all in a year span. 

My body is ready tho. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    And Pokemon Snap
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    Ive tried with the Pokémon games and i just cant do it 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Goddamn bro Forbidden West is so much harder than Zero Dawn. I had it on Hard originally but got tired of getting one shotted by basic fodder enemies, so put it on Normal. Even Normal can be bogus as fuck. The first one was not like this at all. It bothers me more in a long ass big ass game like this cause it’s like, it’s taking me a massive amount of time already, I don’t need to tack on an extra 40 hours in replays because I keep dying. Damn near wanna put it on Easy but my pride won’t let me lmao. This is exactly why I won’t play Elden Ring even as intriguing as it looks. A massive open world game wit unchangeable Dark Souls difficulty?? I am GOOD on that lmao.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah injust copped a gaming pc. I need a new monz though 
    Playing rocket league on console is impossible after getting used to PC with a wired pro controller
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    GameStop glitch 15 bucks off everything lol
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ended up with

Resident evil 2 - $3
    Sakuna rice and ruin - $7
    Age of Calamity expansion - $5

Bunch of.other stuff i wanted couldn't do store pick up

Elden ring is great but we gotta stop handing out 10s
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I agree but this one definitely deserves a 10. The open world is one of the best and how it should be done. I love the mix of Breath of the wild, game of thrones, lord of the rings, and soulsborne all together. Everywhere i go in the game im always in engaged with enemies, npc, side quest, dungeons, caves, and all sorts of different shit. Every part of the map is different and i just love the gameplay. idk maybe im biased cause i love fromsoftware and all their games they make. 
    Ended up with

Resident evil 2 - $3
    Sakuna rice and ruin - $7
    Age of Calamity expansion - $5

Bunch of.other stuff i wanted couldn't do store pick up

RE 2, 3, and 7 are getting a free upgrade for ps5 and series x. So good thing you got that for $2 and you can get the upgrade anytime whenever you get either console. 
    Hype for the upgrades, been putting off playing them since i heard the rumors last year. Little annoyed that I couldn't get  resi3 even tho it was in stock @ my GameStop.

Shadow Warrior 3 is pretty great so far
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    When you've played one From Software game, you've played them all. Change my mind
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I hit dislike. That should change your mind
    I agree but this one definitely deserves a 10. The open world is one of the best and how it should be done. I love the mix of Breath of the wild, game of thrones, lord of the rings, and soulsborne all together. Everywhere i go in the game im always in engaged with enemies, npc, side quest, dungeons, caves, and all sorts of different shit. Every part of the map is different and i just love the gameplay. idk maybe im biased cause i love fromsoftware and all their games they make. 
    I am so hooked on this game. I absolutely love it. 

But 10/10 should be masterpieces. Ive had a few crashes, and my spirt bell glitches. There are too many issues IMO for a 10/10

that said this is my favorite game in a long time
    I mean God Of War got 10/10s and that game was a 6 at best
    I am so hooked on this game. I absolutely love it. 

But 10/10 should be masterpieces. Ive had a few crashes, and my spirt bell glitches. There are too many issues IMO for a 10/10

that said this is my favorite game in a long time
    Oh pc or series x? Understandable why you’re having problems on trash systems 😈
    Supposedly the only way to get a solid 60fps is to play the PS4 version of Elden Ring on the PS5. The PS5 version is bugged too