Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2012
    the other day at mayhem fest i went to go pee in the woods and i was out of sight from everyone but there was a few people a little further down the path but i didn't care so i started peeing right where i was. they started walking back and im assuming they saw me peeing cause they were like 5 feet behind me when they walked past me. so when i was done i saw them standing at the top of the path so when i walked past them i said
    "show of hands, who snuck a peek?"
    the 2 guys just gave me angry "wtf" looks lol. the girl quickly raised her hand, smiling, and said "i didn't even notice" :)) :))

who woulda thought that the girl was cooler with what i said then the 2 guys LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited August 2012
    @Chuck

Something similar happened that you reminded me of. I was in Kalamazoo the other day visiting my old hangouts and to see old friends, so I'm waiting around the Crossroads Mall to get picked up, and I swear to god, I saw this chick that I had a small thing with right before I moved back up here. I don't know if it was really her, but damn, if it wasn't her, it was damn close.

To further drive home my point, I wasn't looking at her long for two reasons:
    A) If she notices me staring, and if it is her, she might recognize me, which I didn't want.
    B) If she notices me and it's NOT her, then I'll just look like a creep.

But I did look over for a few seconds and she was looking at me, almost trying to figure out if she knew me too. So I just looked ahead and went on with my business.

We ended on a really bad note. If that WAS her, I wouldn't know what to say.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "Gwen Stefani says her husband prefers her without make-up, most likely because he's sick and tired of scrubbing red lipstick off his dong." - Jenny F'N Johnson
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "OH MY GOSH MY PEEPEE HURTS SO MUCH!!"
    -some little kid in the store just now
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    A determined kid at work: Alright now, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
    *a minute later"
    Same kid: There's only one way to get this shit out the fucking box.

then my aunt posted this convo between my cousins on facebook and it made me lawl
    Keely: Would you wear socks and shoes if you had no feet?
    Maria: Uhhhh no?
    Keely: Then why do you wear a bra?
    image Photobucket
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Just because Calvin [Johnson] has two guys on him it doesn't mean he's covered."
    Britt, Bianca, her sister, her cousin, and I were playing Cards Against Humanity (which is an adult version of Apples To Apples).

>Britt's sister draws the main card "Instead of coal, this year, Santa will give the naughty kids _______"
    >I put down my card
    >she reads through the cards we put down
    >gets to mine
    >"Fingering"
    >Bianca's jaw drops
    >I laugh my ass off
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    My poor sister. It was quite hilarious. That was the first of many WTF moments because of that game.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    " After watching that newest Hopsin video, it's very apparent that he is very corny, and if you like him, you are a bad person."
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hopsin is dat nigga.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Went to wifes grandmas bday at their family owned bar

-grandma walks in.
    -everyone greets her.
    -wifes cousin says "grandma you need to eat first"

grandma- Its my birthday I want a beer.

-no one argues, she eats 3 hours and six beers later.

wifes grandma is the coolest I know...

Happy 89th Bday!!! ^:)^ \m/ <:-P
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    i think i'm a bunny
    "I hate how if a woman has sex with a bunch of guys, shes a slut, but if a guy does the same thing, hes gay"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

My poor sister. It was quite hilarious. That was the first of many WTF moments because of that game.

PLEASE BRING THAT GAME TO SCHOOL
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

PLEASE BRING THAT GAME TO SCHOOL
    I don't own it. I borrowed it for that night. :( Maybe I can use my campus printing and just print it there.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Texting my friend...

Me: Not sure if I've asked you, but do you have any speakers lying around that I can borrow?

Him: Not that I can give up. Conner [our friend] might.

Me: Ok I'll check with him. Is he still living at PV [Palo Verde, a nearby residential hall]?

Him fifteen minutes later: Ya. And if you say Jesus backwards, it sounds like sausage.
    Yeah.