Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex said:

I saw a couple people hxc dancing at OF. Weird shit bro.

I've seen moshing, not Hardcore dancing, but moshing, at 2 Hip Hop shows. OF, and Yelawolf when he started playing Master Of Puppets By Metallica.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    No way you saw a fight at every show. That or Chicago is a third world country and they were fighting over land and food and goats.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive been to over 50 metal shows and ive only seen one real fight and this drunk kid knocked my firend out in the parking lot
    The only "fighting" I see regularly is people pushing and shoving over space at general admission shows...but that happens literally everywhere.
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Brian said:

When we were at CIM a friend of ours (Rich) told this one stupid dude to stop hardcore dancing because people hate that shit at death metal shows. So the dude got in his face saying he flew 9 hours from Sweden for the fest and he should step in the real pit and blah blah. So Rich tackled him and punched him in the face and when the dude got up he was crying

After the end of the first day we went over and were like "sorry about that" and whatever and then he was acting hard as fuck in his broken english saying how he's gonna cut off his legs or some shit. Then he says "If he messes with me again, I will fuck him."

More proof of Metalheads being pieces of shit. God forbid someone enjoys a show the way they want to, and if they don't stop said enjoyment, assault them. Dope.
    >constantly bitches about metalheads
    >spends days on a metal forum
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    lol someone got in a fight during the first local band's first song at as i lay dying and he was grabbing some dude and the dude kissed him. the dude that got kissed then proceeded to get kicked out haha
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    da fuck? is that how you handle shit in iowa?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

lol someone got in a fight during the first local band's first song at as i lay dying and he was grabbing some dude and the dude kissed him. the dude that got kissed then proceeded to get kicked out haha

#-o
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    After getting stung by a bee at work, I went to the sink to rinse where I get stung. My coworker asked what was up.

Me: I felt something in my hair and pulled out a bee.
    Him: It sting you?
    Me: Yes.
    Him: Good.
    =))

:-/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Passing a Panera Bread in the car with my best friend.

Me: I always think of Pantera when I see a Panera Bread.
    Mindy: We saw them live once, right? At the Factory?
    Me: No, we didn't.
    Mindy: Then the Troc, perhaps.
    Me: No, we didn't.
    Mindy: We didn't see them, did we?
    Me: Nope. We did not.
    Mindy: We should see them.
    Me: Yeah, sure. I heard they might be touring with Nirvana soon.
    Mindy: Really?
    Me: No, Min. Just no.
    Mindy: What do you mean?
    Me: Why are we friends?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Brian said:

When we were at CIM a friend of ours (Rich) told this one stupid dude to stop hardcore dancing because people hate that shit at death metal shows. So the dude got in his face saying he flew 9 hours from Sweden for the fest and he should step in the real pit and blah blah. So Rich tackled him and punched him in the face and when the dude got up he was crying

After the end of the first day we went over and were like "sorry about that" and whatever and then he was acting hard as fuck in his broken english saying how he's gonna cut off his legs or some shit. Then he says "If he messes with me again, I will fuck him."

More proof of Metalheads being pieces of shit. God forbid someone enjoys a show the way they want to, and if they don't stop said enjoyment, assault them. Dope.
    Didn't fight him for hardcore dancing, he fought him for getting in his face.

Similar to how you're going to break my jaw for riding your dick. That's different though, right?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "how did mayhem get the biggest band in the world to play again?"

This was during slipknots set.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    this happened a long time ago but i just remembered it now.
    a long time ago i used to work in a small factory and me and one of the guys i worked with would blast metal all day long. and there was another guy there that was probably in his mid 30s - 40 and one day he heard what we were playing (i forget what it was).

While hearing it he says "Man, i remember when i was in high school i got a blow job JUST for having this album. Things are different today, girls have morals and shit."

=)) =)) =))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "the greatest band on the planet, FFDP" - Pop Evil
    imageimage
    =)) =)) =))
    I'm at the mall today and I see this girl I swear I know...Then she starts looking at me with the same face.. Then I realize it's this chick who's facebook I just commented on like a day ago lol Anway, after a "oh hey how's life?" exchange, the dude she's there with goes "You know literally the only person here in a shirt that says Goatwhore?"
    image Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers