Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I forget who said the first one, but the woman that's always on there said the second one.
    image Photobucket
    Happened lasts night when nobody was sober...we were watching some chick on cam, don't ask.

Justin: Aw dude she's from Columbia
    Me: What the fuck, I didn't hear an accent
    Easter: Well shit that's only what, 3 days drive?
    Justin: Whaat?
    Easter: District of Columbia?
    Justin: Huh?
    Easter: Washington DC?
    Justin: The other one with two words? Next to Haiti or some shit?
    Me: Dominican Republic?
    Easter: Justin if you're talking about the Dominican Republic you're fucking retarded.

*5 minutes later*
    Easter: Goddamnit Justin she's from fucking Columbia
    Justin: THAT'S WHAT I SAID THE FIRST FUCKING TIME

image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "You can meet your dream girl in Paradise, get married in Bliss, honeymoon in Climax and spend the rest of your life in Hell. All without having to leave Michigan."
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Gravehill's stage banter yesterday.

"This here is [guitarist] Corpsemolestor. Ladies, he may have a six-pack, but I've got the [pointing towards his huge stomach] whole keg!"
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yesterday, my two friends and I were talking about some stuff that happened like 2 years ago, talking about this girl who is a complete whore that we don't like. I had the displeasure of being roped into having a brief thing with her. Anyway...

Friend: Well, I'm pretty sure that you were the first guy she ever messed around with.

Me: Yeah, but it was so insulting! She gave me so much endless shit for not going out with her! I told her I didn't want it, but come on! Get off my back! .........Or, as this kid I know always says, "Slide off the tip, Bitch!"

*laughter*
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    making dinner = good bf
    cleaning ugg boots while she goes to bed = gtfo
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When we were at CIM a friend of ours (Rich) told this one stupid dude to stop hardcore dancing because people hate that shit at death metal shows. So the dude got in his face saying he flew 9 hours from Sweden for the fest and he should step in the real pit and blah blah. So Rich tackled him and punched him in the face and when the dude got up he was crying

After the end of the first day we went over and were like "sorry about that" and whatever and then he was acting hard as fuck in his broken english saying how he's gonna cut off his legs or some shit. Then he says "If he messes with me again, I will fuck him."
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    You forgot the part where Rich threw him to the ground first, then told him no hardcore dancing and proceeded to throw up his gang shit and inform the swedish kid "niggas fo life, metal warlords, cunts, 666"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

"I honestly have the best boyfriend everrr! Not only did he make dinner for me tonight and had it ready when I got home, he is also staying up to clean my ugg boots, since our sweet little puppy tank decided to pee on them, so I can go to bed since u have jury duty in the morning! I love you sooo much"

lolfuckinwhipped

Didnt Dayna write that on her FB page?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian said:

When we were at CIM a friend of ours (Rich) told this one stupid dude to stop hardcore dancing because people hate that shit at death metal shows. So the dude got in his face saying he flew 9 hours from Sweden for the fest and he should step in the real pit and blah blah. So Rich tackled him and punched him in the face and when the dude got up he was crying

After the end of the first day we went over and were like "sorry about that" and whatever and then he was acting hard as fuck in his broken english saying how he's gonna cut off his legs or some shit. Then he says "If he messes with me again, I will fuck him."

More proof of Metalheads being pieces of shit. God forbid someone enjoys a show the way they want to, and if they don't stop said enjoyment, assault them. Dope.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What does the fact that they like metal have to do with it? Maybe they're just assholes.
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I didn't realize you were such a pussy Erik
    I didn't realize you were such a pussy Erik
    Sorry, I seemed to forget that Metalheads have no common decency and are the most intolerant group of people on the face of the Earth.

>Nigga enjoys a concert in a way that you wouldn't, or that annoys you/pisses you off.
    >However, he's not being belligerent and rude, just enjoying the show.
    >Punch him in the fucking face.

Fucking neanderthals.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Because there is never any violence at raps shows...
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Lol again with the neanderthals.
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I saw a couple people hxc dancing at OF. Weird shit bro.
    I love winning with women
    Jobe said:

Because there is never any violence at raps shows...

Not nearly as much. I saw a fight at basically every Metal show, I've seen ONE at a Hip Hop show so far, and it wasn't over something so petty and intolerant. It was 'cause a drunk fatass slapped this nigga's bitch's ass. Like I said, God forbid someone enjoys a show how they want to, assaulting them is clearly the most sensible option.