Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    Like what the hell were they talking about lol.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    That reminds me of this one year at summer camp back when I was in middle school.

Walk into the bath house to piss, and from the shower area, I hear some guy yell out

"Heat makes it shrink too!"

I walked out and pissed elsewhere.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Walking by my parents bedroom at eleven, their lights are out and their giggling. I hear my step mom say::

"If you shove it up it's ass, he becomes a pillow." %-(
    i don't even get it but it's still cracking me up =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    are there any puppets in their bedroom? lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    are there any puppets in their bedroom? lol
    nope

i cant understand it
    that was the only logical explaination i could come up with lol
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My friend just reminded me of this time we were all smoking..He'd picked up hot and readies before coming over.

Me: Lemme see what we got goin on in this box
    Friend 1: Pizza. Pizza is what we got going on in the box.
    Friend 2: *Perfect medieval dialect* Art thou confused by the pizza box containing..pizza?
    image Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think your parents have a multi-purpose-double-adaptable-gaping-flange-ginger-sex doll with a triple-extendable-phalanx attachment which doubles as an air pillow when not in use (for once it's been thoroughly washed and de-lubed)

But I could be wrong :-??
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    While waiting to order at Geno's, a group of Asians were right in front of us wearing really bright yellow shirts.

Asian guy: "Just go over there to the other yellow people."
    I look at Courtney: "Did that guy just call himself yellow?"
    Courtney: "Yep."

This was funny because of all the signs at Geno's such as "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Deportation." :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    this talk about "Geno's" reminds me of the episode of Insomniac With Dave Attell when he was in philly lol. man i miss that show.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think he said Yarrow....
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    I think your parents have a multi-purpose-double-adaptable-gaping-flange-ginger-sex doll with a triple-extendable-phalanx attachment which doubles as an air pillow when not in use (for once it's been thoroughly washed and de-lubed)

But I could be wrong :-??
    Sounds like you have one..

:-?
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    i was texting with my daughter

Me: did your dad come get kristin yet?
    10 mins later no answer
    Me: ur dad is there
    10 mins later no answer
    Me: Hello, hello, hello is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?
    Joey: the fuck u talkin about?
    Me: lol... i was just singing some floyd to you
    Joey: lol... u smoking?
    Me: a cig... u didn't answer earlier
    Joey: oh gotcha my phone was charging and i was cleaning up after the puppies

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i was texting with my daughter

Me: did your dad come get kristin yet?
    10 mins later no answer
    Me: ur dad is there
    10 mins later no answer
    Me: Hello, hello, hello is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?
    Joey: the fuck u talkin about?
    Me: lol... i was just singing some floyd to you
    Joey: lol... u smoking?
    Me: a cig... u didn't answer earlier
    Joey: oh gotcha my phone was charging and i was cleaning up after the puppies

Lol dope. Sounds like me and my Mom.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    This was funny because of all the signs at Geno's such as "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Deportation." :))
    Sounds like a lovely restaurant.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Sounds like a lovely restaurant.
    Food was great.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    this talk about "Geno's" reminds me of the episode of Insomniac With Dave Attell when he was in philly lol. man i miss that show.
    I used to watch that show all the time. It came on after the Man Show late at night I think. I also associate that show to when Howard Stern was on tv cuz I woud change it back and forth
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw this on an Iron Maiden forum today. =))

"What's that you say? Maiden is in trouble?
    Quickly! To the Fanboy-Mobile!!"

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Ran into the best friend of my ex today while I was swimming. She's with her "boyfriend" who at this point is just a pity boyfriend cuz she feels sorry for him.

Me: So are you guys back together or what's going on?

*They both look all awkward. There's like a 30 second pause*

Guy: Uh...Yeah! Yeah we are.

Me: /:) that's good to hear.

Them: Yeeaaahhh....

So he clearly knows he's a pity boyfriend. Must suck.