Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    FLAT said:
    As long as I’m not on acid and you aren’t drunk you’re probably good. 

You kicking that one dude right the fuck out of camp was hilarious af. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    I was so high I didn't even know what was going on until Todd told him he had to leave =)) thought for a minute we were gonna have to whoop some ass 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Reborn said:
    Catz is dead. Ain't gotta worry about it also if you ever met me you would be shocked.  I'm nothing like the character I come off as on here. Im a very kind and generous person.  Whether you believe that or not zi could give 2 shits but if you look back you people fucked with me first. I came here from RAMV and I was nice as pie. Go look.
    Proof catz dead? 

What was your sn on RAMV? Remember the mod over there that... was her name like sweetdark or something like that? 

Anyone remember melodeathbabe from ozzyboards? 
    Hes either dead or in jail. 2 of the mods from the old ozzboards I'm friends with on fb. Leah is sweet dark. ..Really nice girl who lives in Calif with her daughter. Psychobitch is another from Fla...Zackfkingwild is the mid eho I got stripped of his status cause he overstepped his authority. Do you re.ember that shit show? It all started with football talk. I had that dude IT DIED YESTERDAY  make the gif of a football player with the name Tallica247 running through him. Guy got bent.
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Gary on the other hand is a hard pass.
    Literally the only person on here I legit wouldn't be willing to meet.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Reborn said:
    Catz is dead. Ain't gotta worry about it also if you ever met me you would be shocked.  I'm nothing like the character I come off as on here. Im a very kind and generous person.  Whether you believe that or not zi could give 2 shits but if you look back you people fucked with me first. I came here from RAMV and I was nice as pie. Go look.
    Proof catz dead? 

What was your sn on RAMV? Remember the mod over there that... was her name like sweetdark or something like that? 

Yeah she was cute !!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    edited May 2020
    FLAT said:
    As long as I’m not on acid and you aren’t drunk you’re probably good. 

You kicking that one dude right the fuck out of camp was hilarious af. 
    Lmao I was actually talking about some dude at the Halloween show. 

That dude was alright. I didn’t need to listen to his stories that night though. 
    Some seriously good acid fuck lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:

Yeah she was cute !!!
    Yeah plus great taste in tunes 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2020
    Dime2 said:
    I was so high I didn't even know what was going on until Todd told him he had to leave =)) thought for a minute we were gonna have to whoop some ass 
    Story pls
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
     We need Todd. Like I said I was super high and mesmerized by the fire and peanut butter cookies and I think that was my first time smoking in like 3 years so my account is probably not the most accurate lol long story short though Todd wound up kicking some dude off our camp site after talking to this guy the night before lol
    And I know up and JOBE weren’t fans even after the first night so I could just sense the hate in the air. Nah not tonight bojangles lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    He was aight the night before but just someone i knew I wouldn’t be friends with irl. All his story’s were definitely over exaggerated. He was asking to add us on snap and fb(literally just made a new fb because I had to many randoms.) 

fast forward to the next night where us three are tripping and he shows up and starts telling some stupid story and I was just not feeling the vibe so I was like “aight dude you got to go, different vibe tonight. Later.”

wasn’t trying to be mean but I was not dealing with it. 
    Nah I feel that lmao
    Tell his wife it’s only guys now 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Just went and did some 4 wheeling with him and the wives yesterday for 5-6 hours. He’s doing great, isn’t coming back though. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2020
    I dont know if I got that full story... his wife found the site and banned him from coming here?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That...but more the fact he was being a bit flirty with one of the chicks here I think ?
    Gnomez said:
    That...but more the fact he was being a bit flirty with one of the chicks here I think ?
    Which one? Gotta be distance right?