Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    i only pretend to like wake in hopes he writes me into his will
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i only pretend to like wake in hopes he writes me into his will
    lol. Remember I’m just all talk 
    im just messing with you. I enjoy engaging you in conversation. And i suspect we would have fun if we ever met up at any concerts or anything. 

Gary on the other hand is a hard pass. He reminds me of this old man me and Todd met that told us the new stuff sucked. he was just an old man sitting at the bar with a tool shirt on. we thought he would be cool, but he had no one around him and we started talking to him and realized it was a huge mistake. 

funny that guy was from new jersey. people from that area of the country are real douches in most of my experiences thus far. 
    edited May 2020
    thanks, appreciate it. Also appreciate that you are pretty open minded when debating. 

generally that’s how I feel about most regulars here.... even my harshest critics like Jobe or Erik, I suspect meeting up at a concert things would be pretty fun. 
    although maybe I shouldn’t say Erik. I feel any beef we had died a long time ago. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    As long as I’m not on acid and you aren’t drunk you’re probably good. 
    lol me being drunk is fun. I get drunk so rarely that it’s good times when I do. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Turn 60 and die already. 
    Haha Haha jobe
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Dude during intermission on Halloween was killing it for me 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Gary on the other hand is a hard pass.
    Literally the only person on here I legit wouldn't be willing to meet.
    I’d literally meet anyone from here past/present/future. Can’t say I’d like everyone after meeting but I’d have an open mind. I find it interesting that I’m on “Gary’s side” with Rona debate. In general I don’t get along with huge trump supporters in real life. I find super aggressive democrats and republicans annoying and tend to like people who are more real and realize most issues aren’t completely black or white. 
    hard pass on LiveDD as well. 

I gotta say I’m surprised catz wasn’t more of a hard no. 
    Id imagine the extent of meeting cats would be passing by him at a show and yelling slayer in unison. 
    I cant imagine him being able to hold a conversation much father than that. 
    more like passing him in the parking lot yelling slayer... unless one of you is spotting him a ticket. I certainly am not 
    Catz is dead. Ain't gotta worry about it also if you ever met me you would be shocked.  I'm nothing like the character I come off as on here. Im a very kind and generous person.  Whether you believe that or not zi could give 2 shits but if you look back you people fucked with me first. I came here from RAMV and I was nice as pie. Go look.
    I’d literally meet anyone from here past/present/future. Can’t say I’d like everyone after meeting but I’d have an open mind. I find it interesting that I’m on “Gary’s side” with Rona debate. In general I don’t get along with huge trump supporters in real life. I find super aggressive democrats and republicans annoying and tend to like people who are more real and realize most issues aren’t completely black or white. 
    I'm not a really huge Trump supporter. I'm an America supporter. I'm for whoever does the best job. Trump was doing good till this and DC bailed out the billionaires AGAIN! No one is to be trusted right now.And I whole heartedly mean that.  We need to watch these bitches like hawks and be ready. 
    Reborn said:
    Catz is dead. Ain't gotta worry about it also if you ever met me you would be shocked.  I'm nothing like the character I come off as on here. Im a very kind and generous person.  Whether you believe that or not zi could give 2 shits but if you look back you people fucked with me first. I came here from RAMV and I was nice as pie. Go look.
    Proof catz dead? 

What was your sn on RAMV? Remember the mod over there that... was her name like sweetdark or something like that? 

Anyone remember melodeathbabe from ozzyboards?