Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Well guys, our laws against murder aren't stopping every single murder so might as well make it legal. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Yeah dude wear it. They’re proven to work super well and it prevented anyone from getting the virus ever
    Oops

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7263249/

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05079308

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    More so a reaction to Rex mentioning only taking it off around his already sick and covid ridden family members only to be hit with “You sound like a lunatic, where your mask it’s not about you.” Like, where did he mention not wearing one at work?
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Yeah dude wear it. They’re proven to work super well and it prevented anyone from getting the virus ever
    Oops

Cool they had a sample of 28 cases where most clinical endpoints tested for influenza like the article says? I know more people irl that wore a mask everyday and still got it 
  • Options
    Well guys, our laws against murder aren't stopping every single murder so might as well make it legal. 
     Doubting the efficiency of a mask after this long into Covid, with multiple vaccines and boosters available =\= legalizing murder lmao the comparison is ridiculous. If there was a murder vaccine or something maybe you’d have a point 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Oops

Cool they had a sample of 28 cases where most clinical endpoints tested for influenza like the article says? I know more people irl that wore a mask everyday and still got it 
    Source: trust me bro
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Yeah I’ll get right on tracking them all down and having them shoot a video testimonial for ya. Most of my friends at Amazon were/are liberal or left leaning. Not to stereotype anybody but I know they were definitely wearing their masks in and outside of work. People were getting Covid in groups of a dozen. One of your sources literally has a disclaimer at the beginning telling you the safety and validity of these tests haven’t been government approved or tested :|
  • Options
    Including 3 of just my immediate family. My
    mom and two of my younger brothers. All 3 whom were super concerned and paranoid with all the Covid stuff and didn’t go see anyone and wore their masks at all times if they had to leave the house or go to work. I’m not even telling Rex not to wear one or saying people shouldn’t wear one. And I’m not talking about the respirator masks or like actual masks. The little shitty blue cloth ones don’t do dick. They barely ever did. And this is a legit question because I can’t remember off the top of my head, but didn’t it come down from the CDC that they were only like 30% effective?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    More so a reaction to Rex mentioning only taking it off around his already sick and covid ridden family members only to be hit with “You sound like a lunatic, where your mask it’s not about you.” Like, where did he mention not wearing one at work?

Yeah lol. I have worn it when going out. 

I just took today off because I cut my beard and it's irritating as he'll. 

I'll wear it, but its still gay. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I have no problem wearing it if I'm sick and I go out. I do find the people who wear them all the time to be funny though. 

Covid is essentially a cold/flu at this point. It's not killing people in masses or even sending them to the hospital as much. We're going to be okay. 
  • Options
    I always laugh when I see someone in their car by themselves still wearing it lmao like at this point you’re scared of yourself, I don’t get it. We used to have this one supervisor who refused to work from home but would show up and drive the company car around all day and never leave it. Constantly riding around with two masks and a face shield on. Like holy fuck there’s wearing a mask and being rational about how much exposure you have to people if you’re worried about getting sick/spreading the virus and then there’s hysteria 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Yeah I’ll get right on tracking them all down and having them shoot a video testimonial for ya. Most of my friends at Amazon were/are liberal or left leaning. Not to stereotype anybody but I know they were definitely wearing their masks in and outside of work. People were getting Covid in groups of a dozen. One of your sources literally has a disclaimer at the beginning telling you the safety and validity of these tests haven’t been government approved or tested :|
    Dime2 said:
    Including 3 of just my immediate family. My
    mom and two of my younger brothers. All 3 whom were super concerned and paranoid with all the Covid stuff and didn’t go see anyone and wore their masks at all times if they had to leave the house or go to work. I’m not even telling Rex not to wear one or saying people shouldn’t wear one. And I’m not talking about the respirator masks or like actual masks. The little shitty blue cloth ones don’t do dick. They barely ever did. And this is a legit question because I can’t remember off the top of my head, but didn’t it come down from the CDC that they were only like 30% effective?
    Source: trust me bro
  • Options
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
  • Options
    That is such a Todd post to come back on 😂😂
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,594 spicy boy
    No aid to Ohio. All to Ukraine.