Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Because you're the male version of the women you complain about?
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited November 2017
    And you wonder why I dont like talking to girls  
    Beacuse the fear of rejection has manipulated you into thinking all women are evil? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Because if you all perceive me as some fat space slug based off a pic, after months of eating better and working out, I could only imagine how digusting I must appear to women. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Women dont really date based on looks my man iv tried to explain this to you. 
    edited November 2017
    ... said:
    Because if you all perceive me as some fat space slug based off a pic, after months of eating better and working out, I could only imagine how digusting I must appear to women. 
    You take shit way too fucking seeiously dude.
    inb4lists
    Women dont really date based on looks my man iv tried to explain this to you. 
    Thats bullshit and you know it  
    Especially considering the "you're probably fatter than me" comment try and put yourself above me, when that state is 100% irrelevant regardless if true or not. You need to get over yourself and stop letting other's perceptions define what you think of yourself. I'm not trying to insult you, but that photo shouldn't have done anything more than draw half chuckles. 
    inb4lists
    It really isnt though. 
    ... said:
    Especially considering the "you're probably fatter than me" comment try and put yourself above me, when that state is 100% irrelevant regardless if true or not. You need to get over yourself and stop letting other's perceptions define what you think of yourself. I'm not trying to insult you, but that photo shouldn't have done anything more than draw half chuckles. 
    Youre only worth what other people value you at. Thats truth. Sorry.   
    Most people told me if never have any firm of success working in any aspect of music, if I had listened to them is probably still be living at home and sulking. Fuck what you're told, make shit happen yourself. That applies to whatever you need it too. 
    inb4lists
    I'm fairly certain if women only dated for looks, I never would've had a date lol
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    I'm fairly certain if women only dated for looks, I never would've had a date lol
    Pity date 
    This is basically how it work. Yes chicks are attracted to looks, but there is a way to work around that. Chicks might fuck a guy shes attracted to yes, just like any normal guy would, but theres a difference. A chick isnt going to date a guy long term just because of looks. Women are emotional creatures. If you can find a way to spark a women emotionally you have already won her over. Once a women finds an emotional connection to someone she begins to like features that others would normally offsetting. They literally start to become attracted to your unattractiveness. 
    edited November 2017
    Thats fake and gay
    Also, Rex (and anyone with a PC really), do you have the original Battlefront 2 on Steam? 
    I do not. I should though.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:
    As far as the feminist push in SW, that's nothing new either. Lucas had drafts of the script with Luke being changed to a female. In 1975. 

It's directly what led to the idea of Rey as a character. This shit is not new. 
    The old movies had Leia in a gold bikini and wrrent shoving girl power in our faces. Leia and Padme were strong characters without them needing to shove it down our throats like the did with Rey  
    Padme fucking sucks
    ... said:
    Pity date 
    Yeah cause pity dates last two years. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Pity date 
    Yeah cause pity dates last two years. 
    Youre full of shit. Two years =)
    Just short. That was a while back tho, not recent. I travel too much for anything like that, not really worried about it. 
    inb4lists