Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS*

1108109110111112114»

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Where's all my clone wars peeps at? Y'all been watching Ahsoka?

@mrAPE @EpisodeMnH
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Better. 

Absolutely loving it so far pretty much everything I wanted. Is a little slow moving at times but it doesn’t matter. The night sisters are some of my favorite Star Wars so the grand mothers were great ready to see them try and fuck shit up 

I think the way baylan talked in this episode he was never trying to find Thrawn he was trying to get to Ezra I feel like him saying he wants to end the cycle is him hoping Ezra can help him since Ezra was different from other Jedi. Also noticed he didn’t call his apprentice a sith or anything. 

Also when they were first pulling into the world it gave me force god vibes from those episodes in clone wars and with baylan saying something along the lines of I feel like there’s something greater here can’t you feel it pulling at you might maybe be leading to that. Just a theory though. Gonna go back and watch the force gods episodes 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Damn no tag?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    I haven’t seen rebels might just have to binge rebels then move on to Ashoka 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Where's all my clone wars peeps at? Y'all been watching Ahsoka?

@mrAPE @EpisodeMnH
    The nerve when I was previously the only one in here to even comment on the show and nobody ever said shit lmao.

Shit is gas tho. It’s already second best out of these live action shows, wit potential to be number one considering how bad Mandalorian fell off in season 3. It’s been somewhat slow, but not NEARLY as slow as the others. Something of value has happened in every episode and it didn’t wait until the final 2 like the others. What surprised me was jus how heavily based around Rebels it is. It’s a direct continuation that has no context if you didn’t see Rebels first. I get that that was Ahsoka’s last appearance, but there’s still a lot of people that completely skipped it, and you will be lost and have no clue what’s going on if you didn’t see that first. So that was ballsy to me, but it’s definitely dope to see that story move forward.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Yeah it's easily my favorite live action Star Wars series besides Mando. The Thrawn and Ezra reveals this week were perfect. Everyone has been cast really well. Looking forward to the last two episodes. 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I finally got a bookshelf

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    thats awesome but fuck i dislike the design of that shelf lmao
    thats awesome but fuck i dislike the design of that shelf lmao
    It's two shelves put together side by side. I'll probably have to end up moving these books because I'm supposed to share this shelf with the gf and they took up more room than I expected them too. But we're going to see how the books look stacked horizontally first. Might get another bookshelf thats just mine for my bedroom and use it exclusively for Star Wars. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    still cool. i just don't like things being uneven like that lol. Its just my brain. Nothing wrong with it at all. 

Its lit to finally be able to display the stuff you have though. Way better than living with mom even if it means breaking your back. 
    Does anybody other than Ape even care anymore?
    What’s the deal with acolyte? Why is everyone shitting on it so hard? I dropped off after the first season of bad batch so I’m way behind on Star Wars but is this another neckbeard thing or did they actually do something? 
    Dime2 said:
    What’s the deal with acolyte? Why is everyone shitting on it so hard? I dropped off after the first season of bad batch so I’m way behind on Star Wars but is this another neckbeard thing or did they actually do something? 
    I stopped with Mando season 2, so this is just based on what I've been reading online but, they doubled down on the "Star Wars is for the gays now, and if you dont like it you're a bigot and you're not welcome here" during the press tour, which pissed people off, doing as far as to say "this is the gayest Star Wars yet"

And the show came out and there's a faction of lesbian space witches that use the Force to concieve children, resulting in twins and a Force Dyad, which also retcons Darth Plagueis's lore, and makes Anakin a lot less special, also makes Yoda retarded because he's alive during this and never thinks to relate it to Anakin, and also they're painting the Jedi as the bad guys again, because Filoni and Disney hate the Jedi for some reason. 

Thats what I've gathered.
    RIP Lord Vader