Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude send me links I'm down to try some kinky shit 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Just go on OkCupid and scroll away. Literally everyone on there, take your pick. 

Ive only seen 2 virgins on the whole site, and they're asexual. One was a sjw. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Might try that. Don't give a single fuck if she's a virgin or nit, I'm lookin to hit and if she's cool and wants to hang out after I'm cool with that too. Any like suggestions to start off finding kinky shit? Kinda don't wanna sift through a bunch but if you can put me in the direction of some chicks who'd immediatly like to fuck around with some rope and gags and such that would be a good help. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I kinda just wanna give up again tbh. It really shellshocked me to see how sexually active and outwardly kinky girls these days are. Like in the back of my mind I kinda knew that Id probably have to suck it up and end up dating a girl who has had "some" sex before, but man, these girls are absolute sluts. And its kind of fucked with my head. 

Im going to try talking to some of these girls still... But I HIGHLY doubt I will ever meet up with them, and I highly doubt I will ever be ok with dating any of them. 

Why cant I find someone cool who isnt all about the dick? I can find girls who I match at like 80%+ with in ever category, but with sex Im always at like 60% or less. 
    Read the last paragraph of my message you responded to. It’s a numbers game 
    Dime said:
    Might try that. Don't give a single fuck if she's a virgin or nit, I'm lookin to hit and if she's cool and wants to hang out after I'm cool with that too. Any like suggestions to start off finding kinky shit? Kinda don't wanna sift through a bunch but if you can put me in the direction of some chicks who'd immediatly like to fuck around with some rope and gags and such that would be a good help. 
    Look for any girl that looks goth or like an art ho. Go to their sex question answers. There you go. Pretty much all of em have had 14+ partners and like being choked.  
    Now I know why it was so easy for Slap to get laid using OkCupid

Also know why that girl left him so fast =)) =)
    Dime said:
    Look for any girl that looks goth or like an art ho. Go to their sex question answers. There you go. Pretty much all of em have had 14+ partners and like being choked.  
    You’re trying to find a goth girl? Really? :|
    Real question @MC.... how do you feel about Asian chicks? I hope positive because I kinda feel thst you should be your ideal targets. Why? 

1. They are petite 
    2. Good chance they are virgin 
    3. They are cool with anime and video games and shit you like minus metal probably 
    4. They are less picky about physical appearances. Not cause you’re fat but because of the hair and band thing

edited June 2018
    Dime said:
    You’re trying to find a goth girl? Really? :|
    I find gothy/metal type chicks and artsy hipster types really attractive (I have a thing for shorter dyed hair, or black hair. Also like the clothing style on girls). They also tend to like the best music and have similar interests. Unfortunately they're also the most sexually active and a lot are really leftist, thats the downside.

The sexually active wouldnt bother me if I was experienced myself, but Im not. Its kind of like jumping into the deep end of the pool before learning how to doggy paddle. 

Real question @MC.... how do you feel about Asian chicks? I hope positive because I kinda feel thst you should be your ideal targets. Why? 

1. They are petite 
    2. Good chance they are virgin 
    3. They are cool with anime and video games and shit you like minus metal probably 
    4. They are less picky about physical appearances. Not cause you’re fat but because of the hair and band thing

Im a weeb. Asians are my holy grail. 
    I think you should go all in on making your profile only appealing to Asians. You’re going to have to make some compromises and I think the lessor of evils is music. Finding an Asian that likes your music might be hard so don’t even try. Finding an Asian that doesn’t care that you’re in a band is the way to go. If you go with goth or artsy chick then you can line up the music but you’ll have to deal with their sexuality and fucked up past which is too big of a compromise for you. So put all focus on Asians. Emphasize liking Asuan culture things and that you are a US citizen lol. Take pics that might look more Asian friendly... skip lots of band pics and talking about that... maybe just a small footnote at the end “play guitar in a band”. Your chances for success are higher with this demographic 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:

ITT: we find that Dime is into kinky shit like dressing up in latex and being spanked by a fatty while he sucks on a babies dummy 

Lmao wtf. Nah, I'm mostly joking but I've stroked it to some light bondage before. Not whips and chains shit but like a lil rope some hand cuffs ya know. I want to be the one doing though I ain't down to get it done, though if a chick was willing to let me I guess in fairness I'd have to let her. 
    I think you should go all in on making your profile only appealing to Asians. You’re going to have to make some compromises and I think the lessor of evils is music. Finding an Asian that likes your music might be hard so don’t even try. Finding an Asian that doesn’t care that you’re in a band is the way to go. If you go with goth or artsy chick then you can line up the music but you’ll have to deal with their sexuality and fucked up past which is too big of a compromise for you. So put all focus on Asians. Emphasize liking Asuan culture things and that you are a US citizen lol. Take pics that might look more Asian friendly... skip lots of band pics and talking about that... maybe just a small footnote at the end “play guitar in a band”. Your chances for success are higher with this demographic 
     This is terrible advice.
    Tbh I never take Wake's advice. 
    I dont really take anyone's advice tbh =)
    I messaged over 20 different girls on OkCupid today. None have responded =)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Most probably havent been online. 
    Its ok to laugh at me
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Im telling the truth 

if i were to hve any emotion towards you it was be sadness not laughter