Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I wont be able to find a woman until I can get over her sexual past. I keep thinking I can, but then I see shit like the questions responses on OkCupid and I realize that I cant. I feel like Im bi-polar sometimed with how I think about relationships, going from "yea I think I can try a hookup with the right circumstances" to "fuck, all these girls are sluts and dont want anything real and long-lasting, I hate dating and I cant accept their sexual past" literally overnight. 

Its just not the right time for me. My conscience, and desire to develop experience WITH a women overcome my lonliness and lust every time. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You’re just assuming you can’t find a virgin online
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude aint no woman gonna tell u about her past sexual escapades anyways

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fukkit just everone except the fact that mc is suffering from Darwinism survival of the fittest, mc s dna is doomed for a good cause

[-(

blue turbins

VERTIGO said:
    You’re just assuming you can’t find a virgin online
    One that lives near me, I find attractive, and has similar interests - yea that doesnt exist 
    When is the last time you met a 20 something year old virgin that was cool and didnt look like she smelled?
    I dunno. I don't really fuck with 20 somethings all that much. I'd imagine there's a few though. You live in one of the most populated cities on Earth. There's proll at least...4

Yeah, I'll stick with 4

At least 4

Maybe even like 6-7

You never know

But at least 4
    Nah
    Some of the music you get into is Normie af. Why don't you capitalize on that? There's gotta be some pseudo Normies out there with just a couple of random screws loose that would be into a metal viking with a heart of gold. It'd be like

MC >Hey, asian secretary that likes Breaking Benjamin, would you like to go out for drinks?
    MC >(doesn't mention cassettes, hentai, etc)
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>Ya, that would be cool. Can you play Without You on guitar?
    MC >I'll make sure to bring my acoustic
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>(panties get wet)...
    MC >You still there?
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>It's just that...I'm a virgin. Is that ok?
    MC >I'll meet you at 8

#gush
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Question; you drone on and on about building experiences and sharing things with women; you realize you can do that even if she's not a virgin. In fact, she can teach you some shit and then you can go on dates and have these experiences. Maybe even show her some shit no one else showed her. What of you're the first person she's with that plays guitar? Likes metal? Is into nostalgic dork shit? You're mashing a square peg into the round hole and getting mad when it doesn't fit. 
    um virgins smell too

[-(

blue turbins

VERTIGO said:
    Some of the music you get into is Normie af. Why don't you capitalize on that? There's gotta be some pseudo Normies out there with just a couple of random screws loose that would be into a metal viking with a heart of gold. It'd be like

MC >Hey, asian secretary that likes Breaking Benjamin, would you like to go out for drinks?
    MC >(doesn't mention cassettes, hentai, etc)
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>Ya, that would be cool. Can you play Without You on guitar?
    MC >I'll make sure to bring my acoustic
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>(panties get wet)...
    MC >You still there?
    sexyasiansecretarythatlikesbb>It's just that...I'm a virgin. Is that ok?
    MC >I'll meet you at 8

#gush

mrAPE said:
    This isn’t fucking high school and you shouldn’t have stupid dreams like that. 
    Dime said:
    Question; you drone on and on about building experiences and sharing things with women; you realize you can do that even if she's not a virgin. In fact, she can teach you some shit and then you can go on dates and have these experiences. Maybe even show her some shit no one else showed her. What of you're the first person she's with that plays guitar? Likes metal? Is into nostalgic dork shit? You're mashing a square peg into the round hole and getting mad when it doesn't fit. 
    Im talking about sex because that is the one thing exclusive to a relationship. I talk about and experince retro dork shit and guitars with my friends. What separates that is the intimacy. If shes already been intimate, experienced it all with another guy, and learned what shes into with another guy - thats something we dont be experiencing together. Then we might as well just be friends. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    When is the last time you met a 20 something year old virgin that was cool and didnt look like she smelled?
    You'd be surprised at how many girls you've met who are objectively gorgeous/hot/beautiful/whatever, who didn't even lose their virginity till their mid 20's because they were self conscious about something. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    Im talking about sex because that is the one thing exclusive to a relationship. 

inb4lists
    I mean, I dont fuck my friends. I do share games and music with them. So yea... 
    idk a hand job is nice every once in a while, from friends foes from just about anyone its all good

[-(

blue turbins

... said:
    Dime said:
    Im talking about sex because that is the one thing exclusive to a relationship. 

ff had pussaez once now he thinks he is the shit and can lolz at losers

[-(

blue turbins