Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    If you disconnected and stopped being online for a while and just met people out in the real world you wouldn’t see the history and all the kinks you don’t like. Maybe try that approach and don’t force it. Just strike up a conversation with whomever when you’re out on your daily life. You never know who you will meet or run into. 

If I could meet or talk to girls irl I would. But Im literally never where girls hang out, except cons. And we know how that goes. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2018
    I just dont have this in me man. Sorry. I thought I could pull it together, but I cant. I really cant talk about anything other than media and shit that interests me. And I dont care enough about getting laid to pull the hook up angle. Im not cut out for this. I'll take the L and just work on being ok with the incel life. 

The only reason I wanted a gf was cuz Im lonely and feel like Im missing out. But I guess Im really just selfish cuz I want to date someone to make myself feel less lonely. I could care less about what they want, and care even less about engaging in sex with them. 
    Ever consider getting a dog? Dogs help lonely people feel less lonely. 

Gotta give you props for recognizing your motivation was selfish and for not wanting to subject that selfishness on to others. I’ll tell you though, that selfish motivation pretty much describes everyone that wants a relationship. My motivation for being with my gf is completely selfish and I’ll admit that. I enjoy hanging out with her and having sex with her. I didn’t care too much about her when I first started dating but hanging around someone enough you start developing non selfish motivations 
    My dad hates dogs, so I cant get one. Plus they're too expensive, and Im not home enough to take care of one  
    edited June 2018
    Im just sick of feeling lonely and like Im missing out on something. All my friends are girl obsessed right now - most of them are single and are obsessed with trying to get girls, or my one friend in a relationship is annoying how he is with his girlfriend and they always ask me when Im going to start dating, and another one of my friends and his girlfriend really want a threesome - so he's bringing up his Tinder exploits everyday... I cant fucking escape it. It sucks. And Im getting older. And Im losing out on time, and the worthwhile women are getting snatched up and getting dicked down. And Im just going to die depressed and alone. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dude needs pussaez dude not dogs

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

they put me on Zoloft mc, that shit gets me out of severe depressions

[-(

blue turbins

Im against anti depressant meds. I feel like it would ruin who I am. I need to find natural happiness. Its fucking impossible. 
    zoloft keep u from offin ureself

[-(

blue turbins

If I off myself its just Darwinism. 
    Rightly so it is wut it is

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think you just need to be a total savant about it and just put up a profile that you think is suitable for who you think you are. You just need to exhibit patience. Honestly, and I mean this as a friend, you're standards are to the point where you're just gonna have to expect it to take time before you find someone. Especially on these slut hookup sites. I'm not really sure why you even try there because it's prolly not for you, but that's your decision. You just absolutely refuse to give in (even a little) to at least get a starter girl to get your feet wet. You wouldn't walk into a guitar store to buy a guitar and just buy one based on it's appearance and what you've read about it. You would need to try it out. See how it sounds. Judging any of these women based on their profile shit is similar. Plenty of them will seem cool in text only to be wrecks irl. And vice versa. But you seem adamant about it being a certain way, strictly on your terms. That will just take time. You kinda blow up on these sites if they don't work for you right away and that will just never work. So be honest. Make a profile that says "I'm a gamer, weaboo, schlock horror enthusiast that's got anxiety issues. I'm not looking for hookups, only something long-term with another virgin. Please feel free to make the first move" and just remember to check your inbox every week or so to see if you get a bite.
    Werdz

[-(

blue turbins

tl;dr - If he wants someone to be interested in him for his quirks instead of everything he has in common with others, he should plan on it taking time
    I think I just need to take a break from it again. It was a good effort this month. I got some numbers even if nothing came out of it. Best I can do right now. I'll try again in another 6 months. 
    No way. Just leave a profile up and just check it every now and again. You don't have to hawk on it every 30 minutes. The 6 months you spend away might be the 6 month window that the woman of your dreams is on there searching. Better to keep the door open, if only just a crack
    I already deleted my OkCupid, Bumble, Match, and Coffee Meets Bagel accounts. Gonna delete Tinder after the week is up. 

What a waste of time and money. 
    Lol dork

[-(

blue turbins

VERTIGO said:
    What are we gonna do when MC gets laid? It’ll pretty much be the end of an era
    And to think this was a thought a week ago =)) =)
    Ill kms i promise 

[-(

blue turbins

When i hit the lottery and we go to vegas gonna get mc drunk and pay a dominatrix to rape him

[-(

blue turbins