Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    We have offered to get you a hooker many times for experience sir 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    None of you get it, because sex is just a thing to do for all of you. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited June 2018
    I want just one. Someone to grow with, learn together with, and share experience with. Not someone who's already been dicked down by a dozen dudes, and knows exactly what she wants, and has already discovered herself with other dudes. 

Her history will always be staring back at me. 

And I dont want anybody else after my first either. Its about connection, growth, and commitment. Not fun, and recreation. 
    Brah you can’t get out of your own damn way. This isn’t fucking high school and you shouldn’t have stupid dreams like that. Essentially you have to try it before you buy it. Very very few times does it work now where you just fall in love with your first and go on to get married and have that marriage last. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    let him be a fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

It's just a thing to do for everyone. When it comes down to it, all you're doing is rubbing your meat against someone else's meat...until gush. That's all. For everyone. The mental aspect of it is all made up in your own head. It's just something that feels good that you typically share with another person. Once you simplify your expectations, you'll be a lot happier.
    mrAPE said:
    Brah you can’t get out of your own damn way. This isn’t fucking high school and you shouldn’t have stupid dreams like that. Essentially you have to try it before you buy it. Very very few times does it work now where you just fall in love with your first and go on to get married and have that marriage last. 
    VERTIGO said:
    It's just a thing to do for everyone. When it comes down to it, all you're doing is rubbing your meat against someone else's meat...until gush. That's all. For everyone. The mental aspect of it is all made up in your own head. It's just something that feels good that you typically share with another person. Once you simplify your expectations, you'll be a lot happier.
    I guess we're done here then. I refuse to let sex lose its significance and specialness. I refuse to let it become just another thing we do. If this is how people view sex and relationships now, then Im done. 

For real this time. Wrap it up. Ive proven to myself that some women actually do like me, but Im incapable of moving further. And never will be ok with moving forward. 

/thread
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lock the thread.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And it feels...and it feels...like heavens so far away
    mrAPE said:
    VERTIGO said:
    I guess we're done here then. I refuse to let sex lose its significance and specialness. I refuse to let it become just another thing we do. If this is how people view sex and relationships now, then Im done. 

For real this time. Wrap it up. Ive proven to myself that some women actually do like me, but Im incapable of moving further. And never will be ok with moving forward. 

/thread
    I think you approach just needs some tweaking. Looking for wifeys on Tinder is kinda like looking for 5 star cuisine on a gas station roller. Skip out on stuff like Tinder and okCupid. You need Match. You were already paying anyways, so you might as well go for the gold. I'm pretty sure that women looking for the type of relationship you are will have the same level of difficulty in achieving it as you are. Places like Match should work better for you, because they're not geared towards hookups. They're trying to do psychological profiling and hook people up that way. And it works. My sister met her husband on Match and they've been married 9 years now with 3 rugrats. They got exactly what they wanted. Try something like that before you give up. 
    There's also that metalhead dating site. Being a viking looking metal singer/guitarist prolly goes a long way there. I'm guessing, but I'm prolly right.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    he said he is lookin for a virgin, which there is proly like 3-4 of em in the USA, but he can go to the middle east where they breed virgins for rich sultans

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited June 2018
    VERTIGO said:
    mrAPE said:
    VERTIGO said:

/thread
    I think you approach just needs some tweaking. Looking for wifeys on Tinder is kinda like looking for 5 star cuisine on a gas station roller. Skip out on stuff like Tinder and okCupid. You need Match. You were already paying anyways, so you might as well go for the gold. I'm pretty sure that women looking for the type of relationship you are will have the same level of difficulty in achieving it as you are. Places like Match should work better for you, because they're not geared towards hookups. They're trying to do psychological profiling and hook people up that way. And it works. My sister met her husband on Match and they've been married 9 years now with 3 rugrats. They got exactly what they wanted. Try something like that before you give up. 
    Ive looked at Match. The interface is too confusing and its not very user friendly. 

VERTIGO said:
    There's also that metalhead dating site. Being a viking looking metal singer/guitarist prolly goes a long way there. I'm guessing, but I'm prolly right.
    Ive had matches, that isnt the issue. The issue is that the girls that Im physically attracted to and have personalities I like, are not compatable with me romantically/sexually. Im into weird non-normie things, and find chicks with like died hair and gothy/artsy looks, and nerdy cosplay types attractive - those types of chicks are all sluts. 

Even my friend the other day was like "you like smoll chicks, I hate to break it to you, they're all into rough sex and being submissive. You wouldnt last in a relationship with one". The chicks Im attracted to, Im not compatable with. 
    Look at you getting worked up yet again over he said she said nonsense instead of meet and talking with these girls 
    Lol I can see it on these apps. He's not wrong. They're ALL like that. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    VERTIGO said:
    mrAPE said:
    VERTIGO said:

/thread
    Ive looked at Match. The interface is too confusing and its not very user friendly. 

VERTIGO said:
    Ive had matches, that isnt the issue. The issue is that the girls that Im physically attracted to and have personalities I like, are not compatable with me romantically/sexually. Im into weird non-normie things, and find chicks with like died hair and gothy/artsy looks, and nerdy cosplay types attractive - those types of chicks are all sluts. 

Even my friend the other day was like "you like smoll chicks, I hate to break it to you, they're all into rough sex and being submissive. You wouldnt last in a relationship with one". The chicks Im attracted to, Im not compatable with. 
    No, you don’t understand. Sites like that make it their job to connect the dots. Just give it a shot