Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Honestly, I dont know what I was thinking trying all this again. I failed miserably the first time I tried online dating, idk what I woulda thought it would turn out differently this time. I cant believe I paid money for these apps this time. What a fucking waste. 

Those matches I got were exciting, but they didnt go anywhere. And no match I get will. Im gonna ride out the rest of the month so I dont feel like I completely wasted my money. But them I'm just going to delete these apps and go back to 2Ds and giving up. Its for the best for my self esteem. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Including the girls who ignored my messages, Ive surpassed getting rejected by over 50 different women this year. 
    I just got this sent to me. It hurt to watch. Too real. 
    https://youtu.be/eHui4TOFeqw
    What else am I supposed to say?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    "would you be interested in chatting"

=)))))))))) :|||||||||||
    Fuck =))))))))

yeah dude you cant take that approach. 

If shes interested she will reapond. No reason to ask haha
    Aight, I give up then. I tried my best. My best isnt enough. Best thing to do now would see that shrink about making me ok with being single, and embrace incel life. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just got this sent to me. It hurt to watch. Too real. 
    https://youtu.be/eHui4TOFeqw
    Damn :)))))) did they consult you on that video?

Aight, I give up then. I tried my best. My best isnt enough. Best thing to do now would see that shrink about making me ok with being single, and embrace incel life. 
    How about instead of giving up, next match you have, post the profile here and we will write you some good opening lines. Note - when you get a match you shouldn’t respond right away anyways. Give it a half a day to a day 
    Thats terrible advice Wake :| 

Girls get dozens of matches a day. They get messaged constantly. Waiting just gives them an opening. If they match with you it means theyre online now, and thats the best time to message because more often than not they wont respond the next day cuz they got a dozen new dudes to respond to. 
    edited June 2018
    Nah hes right. Insta messages make you seem desperate. Most of those chicks swipe periodically and then put their phone down for a while. 

If they like what they see they are going. To respond regardless of when they get a message. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On your next match take this approach...

MC: ”Hey, how are you? By the way do you know how much a polar bear weighs?”

Girl: “I dunno”

MC: “Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is MC and it’s nice to meet you.”

Girl: “OMG, sex me right now!”

Ok... maybe not so much the last part but if you can make your first interaction stand out from the rest it’s a good way to get your foot in the door.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Nah hes toght. Insta messages make you seem desperate. Most of those chicls swipe periodically and then put their phone down for a while. 

If they like what they see they are goingg. To respond regardless of when they get a message. 
    Thats not how it works at all. I've been reading the science behind these apps. If you dont make yourself known asap, they'll move on to the 10 other dudes giving them attention. They will never respond to you.

On your next match take this approach...

MC: ”Hey, how are you? By the way do you know how much a polar bear weighs?”

Girl: “I dunno”

MC: “Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is MC and it’s nice to meet you.”

Girl: “OMG, sex me right now!”

Ok... maybe not so much the last part but if you can make your first interaction stand out from the rest it’s a good way to get your foot in the door.

Thats gay 
    edited June 2018
    Thats terrible advice Wake :| 

Girls get dozens of matches a day. They get messaged constantly. Waiting just gives them an opening. If they match with you it means theyre online now, and thats the best time to message because more often than not they wont respond the next day cuz they got a dozen new dudes to respond to. 
    Correct - girls get dozens of matches a day, but messaging right away makes you look extremely desperate. Just because don’t message for say 8 hours doesn’t mean you lost your chance. Anyways, I’m not going to give you any generic opening because it’s significantly better if you take in what she’s showing you in her profile and then come up with something that will work for specifically her. She’s not an object, she’s a person... and you have to say something that will get her attention but also not turn her away. So next match post her profile and see what we can do to help... what do you have to lose? You’re giving up anyways. Let’s see if we are all talk or if we can actually get you a response 
    Pass
    every online dating opening message I’ve ever sent was unique. I never do lines cause they are cheap and boring. Its hard to give you a typical example because they were always tailored to a profile. Once though this girl had no info and she looked very slutty... I kinda wanted to fuck so I just went with “want to come over tonight and sit on my face?”. She was down. Just goes to show you the most retarded openings can work. 
    Pass
    Stay single then. 
    edited June 2018
    I just dont have this in me man. Sorry. I thought I could pull it together, but I cant. I really cant talk about anything other than media and shit that interests me. And I dont care enough about getting laid to pull the hook up angle. Im not cut out for this. I'll take the L and just work on being ok with the incel life. 

The only reason I wanted a gf was cuz Im lonely and feel like Im missing out. But I guess Im really just selfish cuz I want to date someone to make myself feel less lonely. I could care less about what they want, and care even less about engaging in sex with them. 
    edited June 2018
    Yeah you’d never find someone that would make you happy with that attitude anyways. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If you disconnected and stopped being online for a while and just met people out in the real world you wouldn’t see the history and all the kinks you don’t like. Maybe try that approach and don’t force it. Just strike up a conversation with whomever when you’re out on your daily life. You never know who you will meet or run into. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!