Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2015
    Stupid double post bs
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    I never will be ready for a relationship.

This 4 year long struggle has ruined the very idea for me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    edited June 2015
    The first girl I fucked I saw one time after that 

we also fucked then 

never saw her again 
    I believe you couldn't handle a relationship 
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

That's cool. I'm glad you're sticking to your morals. I wouldn't let this one girl ruin your opinion of women in general though. There prolly is a longer line of girls out there that are looking for what you are than you think
    SATAN said:
    The first girl I fucked had fucked 5 of my friends. After she told her friends that my dick was the biggest, I got laid all the time

Sometimes it helps if they have a little experience :D
    Considering this, how would you feel if you wanted that girl to become a long time girlfriend, and you found out she fucked 5 other dudes, and she said you were the worst or laughed at your dick?

Like I said. Complications and jealousy. 
    SATAN said:

That's cool. I'm glad you're sticking to your morals. I wouldn't let this one girl ruin your opinion of women in general though. There prolly is a longer line of girls out there that are looking for what you are than you think
    Nah
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    The first girl I fucked had fucked 5 of my friends. After she told her friends that my dick was the biggest, I got laid all the time

Considering this, how would you feel if you wanted that girl to become a long time girlfriend, and you found out she fucked 5 other dudes, and she said you were the worst or laughed at your dick?

Id eat that pussy like there was no tomorrow 
    SATAN said:

Id eat that pussy like there was no tomorrow 
    Well I couldnt. Id walk out right there
    SATAN said:

If she said that, and/or laughed, she was a piece of shit in the first place and you have a poor judgement of character. People like that aren't worth it. Even when it comes to friendship. 

What they did in their past shouldn't effect you so much it ruins everything. That's why it's the past...
    imageimage
    Emotions and memories linger.
    So by that logic my ligering "emotions and memories" should cause me to go out and have sex with an ex because I have done so in the past? 
    imageimage
    Im just saying, I dont want to be in competition with every guy some girl has been fucked by or will be fucked by. 

I dont understand why this is such a difficult concept. 
    I can't even imagine a girl laughing at my dick. Don't think I've ever even heard of it happening irl
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Think of it like I do, humiliation is 100 percent arbitrary.. We are all gonna die and be dead forever .. The second you die everything you did in your life becomes void..so in that case you shouldn't even let shit like that phase you.. Everything eventually is irrelevant.. Your feelings are just temporary brain functions brought on by projections of reality that don't even really exist.. Essentially, reality has never existed , so don't sweat the small stuff, like your dick for instance.. There are girls out there that could give 0 fucks about your dick.. I know cuz I've seen them all the time

Its not happening anyways
    SATAN said:

I already knew she'd fucked most of my friends. I wasn't interested in her long term. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    When you think about it fear and stress are pretty useless.. What is essentially life's biggest fear? Death. Since we all die all other fears are useless.. You get afraid to protect yourself but no one can protect themselves from eventual death and nothingness.. You mine as well do exactly what you want and fear shouldn't exist
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

I already knew she'd fucked most of my friends. I wasn't interested in her long term. 
    Wouldnt it bother you if you did want her longterm though?