Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Chicks like that are pieces of shit anyway. And the thing is, it goes for both sexes. 
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That's why you should do online dating.. At least then you can read there bio shit and see if they see things similarly like you do so you don't have to waste time first
    Honesty should never be thought of or looked at as a curse. Openness can backfire at times, which is why I've learned from my experiences and only open up to certain people. Mostly ones I've known for years and years. When you open up you understand that with it, it can come back to fuck you over. But that's just a part of life, there's always risks. So in the end openness shouldn't always be viewed as a curse either. 
    Honesty and openness are a negative in modern day dating.. Sorry it's obvious.. I wish it wasn't true because I le to believe in the best in peoe but I'm also not gonna lie to myself to make my pov more "optimistic"
    edited June 2015
    Make no mistake, I have no problem with girls experimenting and exploring in college.. I could care less about how many sexual partners a chick has had before me.. The biggest problem is the quality if person they choose to have sex with in those times idk it'll forever bother me. My best friend is a girl and all her friends are girls.. I've seen behind the curtain and honestly it's really sad and has warped my view 
    If you got to lie to someone in order to date them, and if they lie to you, you shouldn't be dating each other in the first place. That's a waste of time. Modern day "dating" is straight up shit though. It's why I've never done it :))
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honesty should never be thought of or looked at as a curse. Openness can backfire at times, which is why I've learned from my experiences and only open up to certain people. Mostly ones I've known for years and years. When you open up you understand that with it, it can come back to fuck you over. But that's just a part of life, there's always risks. So in the end openness shouldn't always be viewed as a curse either. 
    Yes I've had people use my openness against me as well. I am almost thankful when that happens because I realize what a POS they are now, instead of wasting more time on a relationship/friendship with them.

In general I tend to be very comfortable with who I am, and what topics/subjects I am interested in. I don't really have a lot of regrets... So when someone does try and use my openness against me, the only damage they really cause is to my relationship with them. Some people don't like to air their dirty laundry and thus have more ways to have their openness used against them. My life is an open book (in general).
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    With girls my age, its more about how sexy you are and how good you are in bed, than being interesting and a good honest person.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Openness is the best way to eliminate people that don't need to be in your life, that's for sure
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    I could care less about how many sexual partners a chick has had before me.. 
    i care though. Too much pressure to out perform her past lays. And I cant get over some other dudes dick being in her.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Eh I'd rather her have a little experience and have her not suck/be boring in bed tho lol
    I'd say something as to why you can't think like that, but I don't think you'll ever find a virgin compatible with you. Unless you can get passed "ew..some other dude had his weiner in you. We can't be together nooww", chances are slim pickens
    imageimage
    There is this quote I found a few years ago on the wizard web. And while I dont feel as extreme as this anon, there is some truth to the quote

"This anon gets it. I'm an incel wiz and I want to get laid because I'm already beat the virg game. So if I actually do go out on a date, and the conversation turns to the past, she will start talking about how she had all these wild times or at least good times with her ex-boyfriends. Then, I know that she will have at some point satisfied her slut lust by getting used every day by Chads like a cheap whore and that she's "had enough sex to last a lifetime." So I'm there, supposed to mop up this used goods bitch's life by being the beta provider she always planned on having after she wants to "settle down" who she would only fuck like once a week with her blasted out axe wound vagina only in return for cash and other honey-do's whereas before she would wake up Chad with a blowjob because she was feeling fiesty. By then, she'll be 30 pounds fatter, her skin all aged, tits sagged and thoroughly disinterested in real romance (as if my bitterness would allow me to get truly romantic). This is my only option. Sure feels great! /s"
    There is truth to this comment, however there is a side he is not considering. I'll do my best to explain it. First- this isn't just a one way street here where only women behave this way. There are many guys who go though a very similar behavior. It's probably more of an artifact of age and maturity then it is gender. Secondly, (and this is not my point but I feel it needs to be said) just as you view yourself above the standard dating bullshit and games, there are also women very much like you in the same place as you are. And they are wondering why there aren't guys their age that are honest and open. These type of people are probably more in the minority, but that doesnt mean they don't exist.

Now getting to the part he was missing - What is most important to you in a relationship? Is physical appearance truly the most important factor? Or is the quality of their character more important? I can tell you with all honestly that I am much more attracted to a 30-something woman than I am a 20-something girl. Without question the 20-something is going to be physically hotter (in general), but the hottness difference between the two age demographics does not even closely make up for the immaturity you have to deal with. Fuck that. I'd much rather date a mature woman, who has her life ambitions more figured out, and knows what she is looking for in a mate, then date some girl who wants to do jello shots off my crotch because she just turned 21.

I know you've said before that you can't stand the thought of being with a girl who has been with other guys before- News flash. Dont fucking think about it. Her having relationships in the past has no baring over the quality of her character. You arent claiming undiscovered country here with your flag and hoping to carry your property home. No you are looking for a partner in crime, who you can share life together with as best friends. So in other words... grow up.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If i'm just hooking up with a girl i dont give a shit about their partner count. But if i'm dating/love a girl i get super irate just thinking about it lol
    My buddy is prob a little better looking than me, if I'm like a 7 he's like a 7.75-8. He follows all the current trends, dresses a little better , listens to pop  country, has hipster hair etc. no matter what I do when I go out I won't win over him.. There's nights were I have girls cracking up and I'm charismatic af and in the end it meant dick.. Cuz they want the image/fantasy .. It's like having a name brand instead of a generic .. He will be boring and half interested knowing that he doesn't even need to try and honestly he doesn't. He also doesn't give a single fuck about these girls and bangs them and leaves them where I'm not that way it all. I've accepted this is how life is but to deny this fact is just plain lying to yourselves.. 
    My buddy is prob a little better looking than me, if I'm like a 7 he's like a 7.75-8. He follows all the current trends, dresses a little better , listens to pop  country, has hipster hair etc. no matter what I do when I go out I won't win over him.. There's nights were I have girls cracking up and I'm charismatic af and in the end it meant dick.. Cuz they want the image/fantasy .. It's like having a name brand instead of a generic .. He will be boring and half interested knowing that he doesn't even need to try and honestly he doesn't. He also doesn't give a single fuck about these girls and bangs them and leaves them where I'm not that way it all. I've accepted this is how life is but to deny this fact is just plain lying to yourselves.. 
    you need to get some uglier guy friends, or find some buds that are willing to be your wing man. My friends in college would regularly try and help me get some action, and I'd do the same for them. It wasn't always 'get as much tang as you can'. I can't think of a single time where they ever took a chick I was hot for. Even if they had more chemistry with her and I was obviously going to crash and burn.
    SUH said:
    If i'm just hooking up with a girl i dont give a shit about their partner count. But if i'm dating/love a girl i get super irate just thinking about it lol
    Why? Why is what they've done in the past before they met you such a thing? Unless they ended up with an std or something..
    imageimage
    Well, she cheated if you want to get technical 
    imageimage
    My only concern would be stds.. If you gauranteed me std free idgaf if she's sucked 5000 dicks..