Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SUH said:
    Yeah Dawn is pretty much re-affirming my opinion on the matter 100%
    It's cool. If I dated you I'd just fuck your friend on the side. You know, cuz past dictates my future and all
    No one is saying you'll ever cheat again. But if the opportunity arose or the relationship turned shitty or you werent happy or whatever the reason may be, there is a chance you would cheat. Because you've done it several times before.

there is a 0% chance i will ever cheat on someone because i am very personally against it. I think its immature and senseless.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    All the times I cheated, I was a teenager. I've learned a hell of a lot since then. If the relationship goes south, I'll break it off. If the other person doesn't accept it..that isn't my problem. It would be theirs
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Once a cheater always a cheater
    Once a Christian Jesus freak, always a Christian Jesus freak. Hey MC... When are you going to your next bible study? 
    What the fuck does this have to do with anything? 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    All the times I cheated, I was a teenager. I've learned a hell of a lot since then. If the relationship goes south, I'll break it off. If the other person doesn't accept it..that isn't my problem. It would be theirs
    you sound like my auto insurance company :-?
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    The first girl I fucked had fucked 5 of my friends. After she told her friends that my dick was the biggest, I got laid all the time

Sometimes it helps if they have a little experience :D
    Considering this, how would you feel if you wanted that girl to become a long time girlfriend, and you found out she fucked 5 other dudes, and she said you were the worst or laughed at your dick?

Like I said. Complications and jealousy. 
    I already knew she'd fucked most of my friends. I wasn't interested in her long term. 
    Wouldnt it bother you if you did want her longterm though?
    I'm not sure. I guess it depends on who she fucked. Some dudes...there's just no turning back. Ya know? Like some people won't date girls that fucked black dudes. Idgaf about that kinda stuff. It's more an issue of standards to me. For instance: I'm not keen on fucking with girls that have fucked junkies. It's gross to me. It's along the same lines as why I won't fuck girls with bad breath
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Ok so same idea. Another peepee in a vagoo grosses me out lool
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm not the one arguing with you
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    True
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    SUH said:
    I've cheated before. Once was for revenge from getting cheated on a few time. Another was because I didn't want to be in the relationship anymore. And every time I would try and break it off, I was guilt tripped out the ass. I cheated on him with his best friend. It helped we had a sexual tension that was building up for about 3-4 years. You think that did the trick? Nope. The relationship still didn't end until a few years later. 

Does this mean I will cheat in every relationship I have? No. It doesn't.
    So because you didnt have the guts to end the relationship you thought that meant you could fuck someone else :| thats pretty fucking shitty
    The revenge fuck I did when we got back together months later. Wasn't my finest hour. I was also young and fucking stupid. The other one, I tried well over 10 times (I lost count) and it was nothing but some bs guilt trip. Either way, it's my past. My past does not dictate my future
    It occurs to me that both of these cheating a supposedly happened in "years long" relationships, but both were while you were a teenager

Is that right?
    One was years long (lasted from 03/04-09). The other one (first relationship I had) lasted about 3 or so months (early/mid Jan-late march) the first time and random stints the other times between 03-04. 
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2015
    Yeah..that's like me comparing a pineapple to a tomato
    You're potentially devastating somebody else, thinking only of selfish intention in both cases.
    Ok. I've said I'm a cunt on this forum how many times? Maybe if he didn't guilt trip me 10+ times and make me feel like a piece of shit for even wanting out, I wouldn't have did what I did. It didn't devaste him anyway, obviously. I found out later he cheated on me on the DL before, so it's whatever. I do, however, wish I didn't do the revenge thing. But I had so much hurt and rage in me at the time I wanted him to feel what I felt
    Here is my point - Having heard her say this, this wouldnt prevent me from dating her. I've told all my gf's that if they ever no longer wish to be with me then to just tell me and we can have a quick discussion, assess the situation, and then decide together if there is anything worth saving with it. Even if I am still into a chick, if she is no longer into me the same way, then I don't want to carry on the relationship. I'd care for her too much to let her stay with me for my sake. So I feel that if I was dating Dawn, and we got into that situation, the chances of her cheating on me is pretty slim to none. I'm a pretty easy breakup honestly. I don't get overly emotional about those sort of things. Don't get me wrong- it did hurt whenever that happened, however getting emotional and expressing anger or irrational words I don't really mean provides no benefit to the situation.
    Dime said:
    Once a Christian Jesus freak, always a Christian Jesus freak. Hey MC... When are you going to your next bible study? 
    What the fuck does this have to do with anything? 
    MC claiming that people can't change from their past. Once a cheater, always a cheater. MC was pretty involved with Christianity, so he must still be by the same logic.
    The revenge fuck I did when we got back together months later. Wasn't my finest hour. I was also young and fucking stupid. The other one, I tried well over 10 times (I lost count) and it was nothing but some bs guilt trip. Either way, it's my past. My past does not dictate my future
    When I hear stories like this, it always surprises me that this sort of situation actually exists. I would have never guessed that giving someone a guilt trip would actually cause them to not break up with you. Or really even why someone would want to try and guilt trip someone into staying with them. It's weird!  All of my break ups have been like "hey, I want to break up with you." "Really? Why?" "well because of (insert reason). I thought I could live with that, but it just is a bigger issue then I thought". "Yeah, That's who I am and probably can't change that. I really enjoyed our time together. I wish you nothing but the best" Then we hug and that is that. I'd say like 90% of my breakups followed that pattern.
    You know what I think it is? I'm a huge believer in not burning bridges. And so when I start getting heated, I become super aware of my words and I triple down my effort to not say anything mean or offensive.  If I am burning bridges, there is usually a super good reason for doing so. I wish I was always so careful with my words as I am when I am pissed or my emotions are rising. That's usually when I get in the most trouble... Saying casual shit I didnt really mean because I wasn't thinking about it
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You were bullied in high school weren't you, Wake?
    image Photobucket
    Well the years long one, we're still friends. The other though died a month after he turned 17 because of a car crash
    imageimage
    You were bullied in high school weren't you, Wake?
    For the first two years High School, what's your point?

Why only first two years? After my sophomore year I was accepted into college on a program where I earned credit for both HS/College with the same college classes.  In college bullying either doesn't happen or I was not bullied. I believe that bullying is an issue in Jr High and High School because you have a higher percentage of people who 1. don't want to be there and 2. Aren't very intelligent.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If you can't figure out why just based on what I quoted then it doesn't matter anyway. It sounds so over the top Biff.
    image Photobucket
    If you can't figure out why just based on what I quoted then it doesn't matter anyway. It sounds so over the top Biff.
    Are you implying Im bullying MC? What you quoted was not bullying but sarcasm to provide MC an example that would be more relevant to him. Im sure MC took it as sarcasm and didn't literally think I was saying he hasnt changed. By showing MC an example of ways he has changed, I was hoping to spark within him thought that perhaps his hypocritical stance on people changing isn't as black-and-white as he made it out to be.