Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Yeah..that's like me comparing a pineapple to a tomato
    You're potentially devastating somebody else, thinking only of selfish intention in both cases.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SUH said:
    Once a cheater always a cheater
    Yeah i'm with MC on this one. You either have the capacity to cheat or you dont.
    You know I use to think this as well, until I lived a little. I was dating this girl who I thought was perfect in every way. We dated for a year and I was still madly in love with her, but had to change colleges which put 350 miles of distance between us. Anyways, I was working this fast food job and there was this girl I worked with who was always very flirty with me. I threw this kegger before school and invite everyone at my work... This girl shows up which wasnt an issue because I had no thoughts of getting with her. Anyways party starts winding down and she is "too drunk to drive home". I told her she could crash on the couch and I head in to take a shower. Afterward I climb into bed and who is in it? the girl... And I tell her to get out but she is all over me.... And she is telling me "no one will ever find out. I want you tonight". And for like 20 seconds I thought to myself "she's right... and I really want to fuck".  but then I snapped out of it... and left and went and slept out on the couch. I didnt cheat, but I was so damn close to doing it. That kinda changed my views on cheating...

People cheat because they are missing something from their relationship. In my case it was not having seen my gf for a couple weeks and this hot girl I worked with wanting my dick. True I didnt cheat, but I had this girl that I was so in love with and in my head I had decided it was okay to sleep with someone else. Basically I never thought I would ever cheat, and I cant deny that the temptation was really overwhelming when the pussy is being thrown at you.
    This means nothing. Thinking about and acting out are two totally different things. My previous relationship i was miserable for probably 2 of the 4 years i was with her. She was an absolute cunt but i was too big of a pussy to stand up for myself and kick her to the curb.

I was with her from age 16-20 aka a man's prime pussy getting window. I had girls hit on me, drunkenly try and hook up, etc. i never cheated. Did i think about or fantasize about what it would've been like had i said yes? Of course. But i'd never actually do it.
    I've cheated before. Once was for revenge from getting cheated on a few time. Another was because I didn't want to be in the relationship anymore. And every time I would try and break it off, I was guilt tripped out the ass. I cheated on him with his best friend. It helped we had a sexual tension that was building up for about 3-4 years. You think that did the trick? Nope. The relationship still didn't end until a few years later. 

Does this mean I will cheat in every relationship I have? No. It doesn't.
    So because you didnt have the guts to end the relationship you thought that meant you could fuck someone else :| thats pretty fucking shitty
    16-20 is man's prime :-?

So its only downhill from here? Cool
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah..that's like me comparing a pineapple to a tomato
    You're potentially devastating somebody else, thinking only of selfish intention in both cases.
    Ok. I've said I'm a cunt on this forum how many times? Maybe if he didn't guilt trip me 10+ times and make me feel like a piece of shit for even wanting out, I wouldn't have did what I did. It didn't devaste him anyway, obviously. I found out later he cheated on me on the DL before, so it's whatever. I do, however, wish I didn't do the revenge thing. But I had so much hurt and rage in me at the time I wanted him to feel what I felt
    imageimage
    If I could dump my way out of the friendzone, you could've dumped some poor shmuck. 
    16-20 is man's prime :-?

So its only downhill from here? Cool
    This isnt true for everyone. Look at Nola i'm pretty sure he said his mid 20's have been his best. Prolly same with Rex. But as a general statement yeah the last 2 years of high school and first years of college you're in an building every day with thousands of horny females your age. Its prime pussy slaying time.
    Well, you've never had a chick bawl and guilt trip the shit out of you before. So it's not like you'd understand 
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah I didn't go to college so I didn't hit horny snatch days till I was at least 21. 
    Yeah Dawn is pretty much re-affirming my opinion on the matter 100%
    9 more years
    SUH said:
    I've cheated before. Once was for revenge from getting cheated on a few time. Another was because I didn't want to be in the relationship anymore. And every time I would try and break it off, I was guilt tripped out the ass. I cheated on him with his best friend. It helped we had a sexual tension that was building up for about 3-4 years. You think that did the trick? Nope. The relationship still didn't end until a few years later. 

Does this mean I will cheat in every relationship I have? No. It doesn't.
    So because you didnt have the guts to end the relationship you thought that meant you could fuck someone else :| thats pretty fucking shitty
    The revenge fuck I did when we got back together months later. Wasn't my finest hour. I was also young and fucking stupid. The other one, I tried well over 10 times (I lost count) and it was nothing but some bs guilt trip. Either way, it's my past. My past does not dictate my future
    imageimage
    @Marc why you cryin doe?
    SUH said:
    Yeah Dawn is pretty much re-affirming my opinion on the matter 100%
    It's cool. If I dated you I'd just fuck your friend on the side. You know, cuz past dictates my future and all
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    What if I have no friends :-?
    Then I'd fuck one of mine? There's always options
    imageimage
    :!! Leah cheating story in a few months