Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    well im 99% sure its a felony to not inform someone of an std, or at least you get ultra-fucked if you fuck em and they get it.
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Then 0 if it's just a hook up.. Send em my way lol

if what you just said was true tho then stds would eventually die out..
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    not as long as drunk and horny people exist.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    I'd say something as to why you can't think like that, but I don't think you'll ever find a virgin compatible with you. Unless you can get passed "ew..some other dude had his weiner in you. We can't be together nooww", chances are slim pickens
    Im fully aware how small my pool is becoming. The older I get, the smaller my pool becomes cuz more and more girls are having sex. 

I cant be with someone who has had sex before. Like I said it adds pressure to the relationship, and creates jealously issues. Plus I would want our special moments to be shared. That cant happen if she has lost her virginity to/has fucked other guys. 

It would be another case of me putting more into it than she is. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Not to mention if she's been fucking a bunch of dudes it deminishes your importance in the grand scheme of things 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So..you see girls as less than a person if they've been woth someone else before you? I know it's been said before but that's overly selfish. I'd get into the rest but that's a waste of time
    imageimage
    So..you see girls as less than a person if they've been woth someone else before you? I know it's been said before but that's overly selfish. I'd get into the rest but that's a waste of time
    I think less of men too, its not a gender thing
    As someone who has never had sex before, I dont want to be the noob to someone to is experienced. I dont really feel the urge to experience sex, but If I was to engage in sexual activity Id need to be with someone who is exploring it at my level as well. 

I dont want to walk into a relationship where someone already knows what she wants and has past experience for a frame of reference. 

Id want somebody I could discover things with. 

It adds more to the relationship, Id think. 

Hell Im mad at myself for kissing a girl before. I wish I saved my first kiss for whoever Id end up marrying.
    I can't logically assess your thought process on this specific subject. I try, but nothing
    imageimage
    Im an extremely long term future oriented person when it comes to relationships. 
    I can't logically assess your thought process on this specific subject. I try, but nothing
    Because you separate sex from relationship.

Im trying to join the two for something that last forever between me and one other person. 
    Someone once said during sex-ed that when you have sex with someone, you have sex with all of their past partners. 

They said this in reference to STDs, but I believe the same idea could be applied to someone's memories as well. They still remember their past lays. You're just another piece on a long stream of pieces. Sometimes the piece fits.

I dont want to be a piece. 
    The problem is that you have this idea of what sex is but until you try it you don't know.. It's like you don't know what being drunk or high feels like until you actually try it
    Again, I dont look at it as an action for leisure. Its not a past time to me. 

So I cant be with a girl who has treated it as a past time.

And if a girl has only had sex with people she has "loved", to me that means that that love didnt last or wasnt real. So whatever we may feel might not be real either. Therefore it would diminish whatever it was we had. 

And again, I couldnt feel comfortable being with a girl who knows exactly what she wants sexually, and has experience, and reference points when I have never had it. Too much pressure. Too much jealousy. 
    I honestly dont know why we're getting into this right now. 

Its going to be years before I even consider dating someone again, and sex is definitely off the table for the forseeable future.

There is this quote I found a few years ago on the wizard web. And while I dont feel as extreme as this anon, there is some truth to the quote

"This anon gets it. I'm an incel wiz and I want to get laid because I'm already beat the virg game. So if I actually do go out on a date, and the conversation turns to the past, she will start talking about how she had all these wild times or at least good times with her ex-boyfriends. Then, I know that she will have at some point satisfied her slut lust by getting used every day by Chads like a cheap whore and that she's "had enough sex to last a lifetime." So I'm there, supposed to mop up this used goods bitch's life by being the beta provider she always planned on having after she wants to "settle down" who she would only fuck like once a week with her blasted out axe wound vagina only in return for cash and other honey-do's whereas before she would wake up Chad with a blowjob because she was feeling fiesty. By then, she'll be 30 pounds fatter, her skin all aged, tits sagged and thoroughly disinterested in real romance (as if my bitterness would allow me to get truly romantic). This is my only option. Sure feels great! /s"
    quote sums it up
    Also, being drunk was pretty much exactly like I thought it would be
    Is it more fun to watch a movie for the first time with someone who has seen it 1000 times; reciting every line, knows exactly what to expect?

Or with someone who has never seen it so you can experience the movie for the first time together?
    That doesn't matter if it was or not, you had no idea until you actually experienced it yourself 
    Because you separate sex from relationship.

Im trying to join the two for something that last forever between me and one other person. 
    I can separate sex from emotion. But separating sex from a relationship? No. A healthy sex life, being completely honest and open, conversation/communication, and so on are major keys to a long-term..or rather life long..relationship. The guy having sex with other individuals before me doesn't diminish, damage, or ruin what we could have and so forth. And it should be the same the other way. I don't get jealous because of past hookups, relationships, crazy endeavors I wasn't there for. That's pointless. It's like letting yourself get incredibly angry over the fact that it's storming today and you didn't want it to because you had plans. It's out of your control. It's also just that, the past. Two people that are 100% comfortable with each other in all aspects can discuss their pasts without such emotions boiling up. 
    imageimage