Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea. And the drummer is my drummer
    Cool! You guys aren't half bad.

I was just joking about the evanescence song btw. I remember when I was younger I went though a breakup and listened to that song on repeat. I don't remember the details anymore, but I do remember how much of a fag I was to do that. And so I like to offer that up when people have broken hearts such that years later they will look back and think the same thing about themselves =))

rereading what I just wrote... I don't know what "arent half bad" is supposed to mean or why I said it. What I should have said is 'you guys are pretty good'.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    edited June 2015
    My broken heart music is DSBM, doom, and emo. But like hardcore punk emo, none of that MCR shit.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    rereading what I just wrote... I don't know what "arent half bad" is supposed to mean or why I said it. What I should have said is 'you guys are pretty good'.
    Lol 

I have a bunch of vids on Youtube of various bands Ive worked with
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The lead singer chicks doe
    Yes. I'd like to put babies inside of Amy Lee
    Yes. I'd like to put babies inside of Amy Lee
    oh wait... you talking about the girls in MC's video... Yeh meh.
    edited June 2015
    They're of age by now I think.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Late; but her response just pisses me off MC
    if she cared at all she'd pick up the phone and ring you or come and see you to talk
    fuck her, don't respond, move on
    I'd love to see pics of these 9s wake slayed on the reg
    I never said it was a common occurrence....but it happened a few times. heck, my wife is well above my level- you've seen pictures of her, and don't think anyone would argue she couldnt have found someone much more attractive than I. Lastly I'd like to add- when you phrase it like you did it makes it sound like I was saying I was a chick/sex magnet. That wasn't the case. I had very few one night stands, and all the really attractive girls I ever was with, I dated them for while.  Im not sure that's all that surprising. I'd guess most one-night stands are with people you arent interested in seeing again.  
    oh wait... you talking about the girls in MC's video... Yeh meh.
    This comment was directed at their voices, since I was talking with MC about the song he preformed. I didn't think as singers they were all that great. not horrible, but also not great. I wasn't making any comment about their appearance or age.
    Gnomez said:
    Late; but her response just pisses me off MC
    if she cared at all she'd pick up the phone and ring you or come and see you to talk
    fuck her, don't respond, move on
    Yea...
    Im cursed with honesty and openness. 
    that isn't a curse man. At your age it is a factor that puts you at a disadvantage in finding a girlfriend, however as you get older it will turn to being a major advantage. There is some age when women have seen all the ploys guys use to get into their pants, and they get tired of all the bullshit. At that time, they will gravitate towards honest sincere guys because they realize they arent getting anywhere with the guys playing games.  I can't tell you when that is.... but it happens.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Honesty should never be thought of or looked at as a curse. Openness can backfire at times, which is why I've learned from my experiences and only open up to certain people. Mostly ones I've known for years and years. When you open up you understand that with it, it can come back to fuck you over. But that's just a part of life, there's always risks. So in the end openness shouldn't always be viewed as a curse either. 
    imageimage
    See that's like the one area with girls I'm super jaded on lol
    its like oh now that you got all your kicks in at a young age now you want someone who actually gives a shit about you? Yeah go fuck yourself lol
    that isn't a curse man. At your age it is a factor that puts you at a disadvantage in finding a girlfriend, however as you get older it will turn to being a major advantage. There is some age when women have seen all the ploys guys use to get into their pants, and they get tired of all the bullshit. At that time, they will gravitate towards honest sincere guys because they realize they arent getting anywhere with the guys playing games.  I can't tell you when that is.... but it happens.
    There is this quote I found a few years ago on the wizard web. And while I dont feel as extreme as this anon, there is some truth to the quote

"This anon gets it. I'm an incel wiz and I want to get laid because I'm already beat the virg game. So if I actually do go out on a date, and the conversation turns to the past, she will start talking about how she had all these wild times or at least good times with her ex-boyfriends. Then, I know that she will have at some point satisfied her slut lust by getting used every day by Chads like a cheap whore and that she's "had enough sex to last a lifetime." So I'm there, supposed to mop up this used goods bitch's life by being the beta provider she always planned on having after she wants to "settle down" who she would only fuck like once a week with her blasted out axe wound vagina only in return for cash and other honey-do's whereas before she would wake up Chad with a blowjob because she was feeling fiesty. By then, she'll be 30 pounds fatter, her skin all aged, tits sagged and thoroughly disinterested in real romance (as if my bitterness would allow me to get truly romantic). This is my only option. Sure feels great! /s"
    Honestly there is a lot of truth in that ...
    edited June 2015
    Honestly there is a lot of truth in that ...
    Why Im having such a hard time getting interested in girls. 

The more dudes they fuck and fool around with, the less interested I get. 

I thought this last chick was above it. Apparently I was wrong. And it was instant "time for me to go" mentality.