Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2015
    To echo what others have said- What you wrote was literally perfect. I could not think of a single improvement to what you said. Well done. As Jobe said, her thoughts and response to that is almost meaningless. This was about you. This was probably the first 'right' decision you have made regarding your relationship with her. Doubt doubt the path you have started- It is necessary and you will be so much better off in the long run.

Let us know if she does respond because im hooked on the saga now. =))  She probably wont though. And that's okay. her lack of response is pretty telling to the value she placed on your friendship. fuck her. She wasn't worthy of your friendship.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    The saga =))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    SATAN said:
    Yeah I laugh about it now. It was pretty embarrassing at the time. The guys from Horse the Band all dogged her out in front of my friend, so everyone knew. My friends all hated her anyways. 
    If I recall correctly, you said when she told you about it- she mentions it like it was no big thing =)) lol stupid bitch.
    But yea, I think you're right. I think this was the right decision. Thinking of more things she said gets me more mad. So Im not gonna.

She kinda went off the deep end lately. I think turning 21 and starting to drink, graduating early, and her couple-year-long dry spell after me tainted her thinking. She's been making some questionable decisions lately, thinking about it. 

Its for the best... 
    SUH said:
    Also she knew what the fuck was up if her response to "i cant go" was "did i do something wrong?"

a friend who has your best interests in mind would never say that lol
    Just quoting again because MC needs to understand the importance of what was pointed out here. If she was completely oblivious as MC always thought, her first conclusion to you can't going wouldnt be "Did I do something wrong".  There are so many other valid reasons why you wouldnt be able to go- Money, family issues, or something just came up.  
    I have to admit though... I really didn't think you would actually take the step you did. It makes me feel kinda proud of you =))
    edited June 2015
    SUH said:
    Also she knew what the fuck was up if her response to "i cant go" was "did i do something wrong?"

a friend who has your best interests in mind would never say that lol
    Just quoting again because MC needs to understand the importance of what was pointed out here. If she was completely oblivious as MC always thought, her first conclusion to you can't going wouldnt be "Did I do something wrong".  There are so many other valid reasons why you wouldnt be able to go- Money, family issues, or something just came up.  
    She asked if I could drive

I said
    "Bad news, something came up that I need to attend to and I cant go"

She said
    "What happened? Hey, did I do something wrong?" 

It took me a while to respond to cuz I was driving, but still.
    She responded
    that's even worse. There is no reason why if she was innocent in this that she would jump to that conclusion of her being the reason.
    "I understand and honestly I hope this all works out for you but I'm not going anymore because you cancelled and Brian says his throat hurts and I can't find one other person crazy enough to go with me.

That being said I want to say one more time that you're going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't feel like you have to be worthy of anyone, you are good enough for anything and don't you forget that.  And playing video games is a stupid reason for you to think that girls don't like you because I bet there's some gamer chick right under your nose that would love to go out with you

And with that I'm out 

Let me know when/if you want to start talking/hanging out again

Sorry you had to find out this way I guess"
    what a bitch. What hot gamer chick? Is she insinuating that SHE is interested in you?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    FUCK THAT BITCH =))
    edited June 2015
    Your previous response was not about finding a girl who was interested in you. It was 100% about her, and her not being interested in you. Does she have a reading comprehension issue?  "Sorry you had to find out that way I guess??????"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    At least she can't go to soad =))
    that's what selfish cunts deserve
    unfirtunately usually thirsty fags will then give them what they don't deserve and forever further the bullshit

That being said I want to say one more time that you're going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't feel like you have to be worthy of anyone, you are good enough for anything and don't you forget that.  And playing video games is a stupid reason for you to think that girls don't like you because I bet there's some gamer chick right under your nose that would love to go out with you
    Am I good enough for you?
    Would you love you go out with me or be my gf?