Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yeah, when I first started seeing Amanda, I didn't have a phone anymore because I hated people so much at the time. I just wanted to vanish from society. She kinda got a kick outta how crusty and misanthropic I was. Go figure
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Gonna make some bomb ass music with these feels
    Gonna be some A+ nu-metal, dawg
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Dime said:

Gonna make some bomb ass music with these feels
    Gonna be some A+ nu-metal, dawg
    nah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dime said:
    I responded:
    No, its nothing you did.

Look I'll be honest. You're one of my best friends. And I have no secrets. I care about you a lot. But here's the deal.

I have been struggling with on-and-off feelings for you for years now. It's dumb, I know. But I've had a hard time getting completely over you.

I know you've said that you aren't interested in me in that way, but sometimes when we hang out I feel like you might. Obviously its mixed signals, and my brain interpreting conversations and actions differently than what is really happening. Human minds are irrational and stupid in that way.

Regardless, I am not healthy. Emotionally and mentally. And a lot of it stems from my conflicted feelings for you. In order for me to get healthy, I have to get over you.

I have been clinging to some false hope that you might someday change your mind. That if I keep at it long enough and hard enough I could convince you that I am worthy of you.

Last night, through various conversation its obvious that you do not feel the way towards me as I have towards you. And that's not your fault. That's part of life. I get that. My quest is a fools errand.

But for once, I am going to think of my own miserable life for once. And its because you're one of my best friends that I am thinking this way...

But I dont think spending 10 hours in a car, and a night in a hotel with you will be good for my mental health.

Im sorry. I hope you still have a good time.
    PROUD OF YOU SON. Seriously, good for you dude. 
    I dont know how I feel yet. 

She still hasnt said anything. 
    I hope she doesn't 
    :-<
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck that shit dude. You told her how you feel and did what needed to be done.

Don't get down on yourself if she doesn't respond, its not worth it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I hope I didnt make a mistake
    My only issue is that you choose to make these statements to her in a text message. I think it would be better if you just came out with it. Sometimes, telling a girl how much she means to you and have her able to see your eyes and know you speak the truth touches a different level than merely the words existing alone
    If you're going to continue speaking with her you need to curtail the mental instability shit. People get too easily creeped out and have too much ability to have you "evaluated"
    Just speaking honestly. 
    But whatever. If she doesnt respond, she doesnt respond. Maybe when I feel comfortable I'll reach out to her again, but until then I have to put her out of my mind for a while. 

I do wonder what she's thinking through all this. If she thinks I'm crazy. Or if she will regret turning me away. Idk...

Everything sucks. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I hope I didnt make a mistake

Any move is better than no move. Don't worry about the response, it's not about her. It's about you.  Waiting on her response will drive you nuts. No way of knowing if she read it, is thinking on it, is at a loss for words, or just doesn't care. Doesn't matter, you said what needed saying.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Rap but relevant

http://youtu.be/zYaWOX1ea0Q
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:
    Mc pulled his first "listen baby, it's not you, it's me" =))
    She got dumped from the friend zone. =)) =))
    McFuck that bitch.

:-?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    I responded:
    No, its nothing you did.

Look I'll be honest. You're one of my best friends. And I have no secrets. I care about you a lot. But here's the deal.

I have been struggling with on-and-off feelings for you for years now. It's dumb, I know. But I've had a hard time getting completely over you.

I know you've said that you aren't interested in me in that way, but sometimes when we hang out I feel like you might. Obviously its mixed signals, and my brain interpreting conversations and actions differently than what is really happening. Human minds are irrational and stupid in that way.

Regardless, I am not healthy. Emotionally and mentally. And a lot of it stems from my conflicted feelings for you. In order for me to get healthy, I have to get over you.

I have been clinging to some false hope that you might someday change your mind. That if I keep at it long enough and hard enough I could convince you that I am worthy of you.

Last night, through various conversation its obvious that you do not feel the way towards me as I have towards you. And that's not your fault. That's part of life. I get that. My quest is a fools errand.

But for once, I am going to think of my own miserable life for once. And its because you're one of my best friends that I am thinking this way...

But I dont think spending 10 hours in a car, and a night in a hotel with you will be good for my mental health.

Im sorry. I hope you still have a good time.
    PROUD OF YOU SON. Seriously, good for you dude. 
    I dont know how I feel yet. 

She still hasnt said anything. 
    Maybe thats for the best. You don't want her to say some bullshit that she doesn't mean just because she knows it will suck you back in. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Finally catching up on the last 6 pages of this thread
    Well done MC
    I gotta say man you write very well and are very articulate 
    I'd fuck up a text like that and wouldn't be able to express myself 1/2 as well as you did 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    And don't have any regrets to sending it man
    you did good homey
    not sure if I've said this before but come to NZ
    we have sheep 
    they don't hurt your feelings
    and they don't break your heart
    but if they do
    we eat 'em