Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    I dont care.

Like I said, I dont want to meet a girl anymore anyway. The worth is not there.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Actually, that might be the perfect path. Dudes like your friend that get angry and pussy-starved are girl repellant. Making yourself unavailable for girls would actually make it to where the person has to actually be right for you. So many people just waste time with people that are obviously wrong for them in efforts to force things. By hanging back and not trying for that, things will happen more organically. I think I may have just seen the light
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    Actually, that might be the perfect path. Dudes like your friend that get angry and pussy-starved are girl repellant. Making yourself unavailable for girls would actually make it to where the person has to actually be right for you. So many people just waste time with people that are obviously wrong for them in efforts to force things. By hanging back and not trying for that, things will happen more organically. I think I may have just seen the light
    There is so much truth to this. But the hard part about it is actually getting to this state. I've seen many guys claim to be done with women, but are so pussy-starved the second one looks their way. The most action I ever received from women was when I made myself unavailable because I was having fun doing my own thing. I didn't do it to play games. I literally had shit I wanted to do in life, and was just done living my life for the chance of a hook up. I'd get home from doing things I wanted to do, to see a full answering machine (before cells) of women wanting to do something with me that night. It was bizarre. I remember thinking "Where the fuck were these girls for the last year when I had their pussy on a pedestal and would have literally done anything for them?"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited June 2015
    Yeah. It's a clear balancing act. It occurs to me that this is how I ended up with my current relationship. I was kinda "over" women at the time because the last girl I'd dated went groupie at a Horse the Band show and embarrassed me while she was drunk. I was in a take-it-or-leave-it state of mind when Amanda came into my life. I felt no pressure because I wasn't looking for a relationship. It happened more organically
    Its not even about the relationship anymore. 

I dont want the pain. 
    SATAN said:
    Yeah. It's a clear balancing act. It occurs to me that this is how I ended up with my current relationship. I was kinda "over" women at the time because the last girl I'd dated went groupie at a Horse the Band show and embarrassed me while she was drunk. I was in a take-it-or-leave-it state of mind when Amanda came into my life. I felt no pressure because I wasn't looking for a relationship. It happened more organically
    =)) holy shit I remember that story! hahaha... For some reason I was thinking it was from someone else. Look... If you think you have it bad MC just remember that Satans girl got drunk and fucked this dude at a show. And the picture below is trying to make them look good. These fuckers are nasty irl =))

No offense satan... Just happens to be one of the the most fucked up relationship stories I've ever heard. Like I get people cheat and shit happens... But with fucking HORSE the bAND!!! Jesus christ.
    here you go... this looks closer to accurate. =)) =)) =))

Plus they are shitty musicians. I mean if it was someone like Joe Duplantier, you can be like "Ehhh... Can't really fault you there. I'd probably fuck him too". but that shit band?!?!?!?! =)) =)

I like Horse the Band...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Its not even about the relationship anymore. 

I dont want the pain. 
    How do you think people grow? You take risks, get hurt sometimes, go through pain, deal with it, learn from it, and come out a better person. Wiser and more experienced than you were before. If you live in a bubble, never take risks out of fear, let that and negative thoughts control you and your actions/decisions, you will never grow or improve as a person. "Never change, stay the same" is only acceptable in middle school and high school yearbooks. 

You don't have to do any of this now, but keep that information in mind. Don't stay locked up in your fear bubble forever
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    HORSE 

THE 

BAND 

I jam desperate living from time to time 
    image Photobucket
    "Hey can you drive tomorrow?"

"No, I actually cant go now"

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

And here we go boys and girls
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Good for you dude 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

But for once, I am going to think of my own miserable life for once. And its because you're one of my best friends that I am thinking this way...

I'd drop 'miserable' out of that sentence and you'd be good to go. 
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Good for you dude 
    Hardest text I ever sent