Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Not to be a dick but you're like a 4 tops.. You can only jump realistically +- 2 points.. So you could still get a 6 which is not a bad lookin chick.. I've dated 6s lol you gotta put in some effort tho and play your strengths.. Or be lazy and go for 2s either way lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy

As of now I no interest in pursuing women. I dont need to get McFucked again. I dont need to hurt more. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not to be a dick but you're like a 4 tops.. You can only jump realistically +- 2 points.. So you could still get a 6 which is not a bad lookin chick.. I've dated 6s lol you gotta put in some effort tho and play your strengths.. Or be lazy and go for 2s either way lol
    I kinda disagree.... A lot of women are willing to date well their level based on personality. I've had many gf where people have said "How the fuck did YOU get a chick like that??? No Offense" to which I reply "Offense taken. Fuck you" but they are right... based solely on looks, they undersold by a lot. Intelligence, confidence, and humor are really attractive to women.

That said... The higher you go on the scale, the more you are opening yourself up to her cheating on you. If you happen to land an 8 as a 4, just be happy you have the time you have with her =))
    That only applies when you're a little older .. College age is strictly looks, if your rich that could add a + 2 too
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    You gotta feel the gush once before you die. 

As of now I no interest in pursuing women. I dont need to get McFucked again. I dont need to hurt more. 
    I dont think there is anything wrong with feeling like this while you are in the middle of a failed relationship/friendship. That said, in time you will actually get over her, and in time you will get interested in other women. No need to rush that though, it will happen in time.
    That only applies when you're a little older .. College age is strictly looks, if your rich that could add a + 2 too
    If you are super rich you can add 10. case in point- present day Hef.

also, I had not problems picking up girls above my look range in college. I'd say I am at best a 5. I was easily landing 8.5's-9
    People always say: "you play guitar, how do you have a hard time getting girls?"
    Well, all the girls at my school play guitar. Its nothing special. 

People say "you're in a band, how do you not get chicks?"
    Yea, a death metal band. 

It doesnt help in a videogame/comic/anime nerd, bearded, fat, and ugly either. Lol
    You need to find a dork 6 tho not a normie 6
    Thought I did find a dork 
    People always say: "you play guitar, how do you have a hard time getting girls?"
    Well, all the girls at my school play guitar. Its nothing special. 

People say "you're in a band, how do you not get chicks?"
    Yea, a death metal band. 

It doesnt help in a videogame/comic/anime nerd, bearded, fat, and ugly either. Lol
    I think the problem with this post is the first two paragraphs. After you have healed from this relationship, don't concern yourself with getting a girl. Just focus on being you, being happy with the things you like, and work on correcting your perceived weaknesses. If you are happy being you, then chicks will notice and will want to be happy with you. The right girl will take notice and want to be with you....
    Thought I did find a dork 
    She was still 2.5 above your number and you didn't even play your strengths and wasn't confident. You could get a similar chick like that again if you worked on yourself a little bit. Guaranteed  
    I'm telling you.. Do a school charity thing.. It's perfect for you.. Chicks dig it, it will help your confidence , attitude, and self esteem 
    Im fine with who I am. I love making music and I love gaming. 

But games and metal dont get you females 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    You should really blaze. 
    Maybe when I go back to Nashville.
    :!!
    No one is saying change who you are..
    Wahhh how come when I put in no effort things don't just magically work out for me
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Games and metal work for a lot of people. You just don't try or put in effort. Not only that you don't stay positive about hardly anything
    imageimage