Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It's pretty cool. The acoustic part is eq'd a little high. I actually like the clean vox. Kinda reminds me of Warrel Dane on Behemoth's 'Inner Sanctum'
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    edited June 2015
    I only did the vocals and acoustic guitar on, and co-wrote that track. Im hoping we'll have more stuff when I go back to Nashville next year
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Woke up pissed. First step of healing. 

Was up way too late talking with/ranting to my best friend. Oh well. Life hit me hard, time to suck it up 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You guys dated, what, four years ago? You should have gotten over her enough by now to move on at least. But you held on for so long you didn't listen to anyone else, she walked all over you/used you, flirted just cause she could, etc. Now something finally hit you in the face so hard you can start the process of getting over it all. Cut her out completely 
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I want her to know how much she has fucked me up mentally. 
    I kinda like this.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Dude no one is perfect. Trust me I get it dude you're upset. You can't take it out on her though man. Most of your feelings are your own doing. was she a little flirty and confusing? Yeah probably, but you could have put a stop to it. You could have told her not to show up at your house drunk at 10 pm. Any of the times she was confusing you, you could have pulled her off to the side and set some boundaries. 

Two people pled aren't always going to have the same mutual feeing about each other. That doesn't mean she doesn't care about you, and it most definitely doesn't mean that you need to try and make her fee like shit. Take the high road. Just let it go and move on. If you try and make her feel like shit it's just going to make you feel worse in the long run. It's just not right to be so selfish to take anger out on her because she doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Be a man and move on it the most peaceful way for everyone possible. 
    I didnt think I could get any lower. Fuck
    If you would like your life to get significantly better asap then this is literally what you need to do. Note - This is not a joke and it will 100% help. 

1. Whenever you start thinking about her say out loud "Pshhh... Fuck her. I just wanted to use the slut like everyone else"
    2. If someone asks about her say, "why the fuck do I care? I was just hoping to get some action"
    3. Next time she contacts you tell her "I am sorry, we can no longer be friends. I have feelings for you, and I will not be able to get over these feelings while we remain friends. Sorry, but good luck with your life"

What these three steps will do is it will start tricking your mind into devaluing the significance of the relationship. Yes steps 1-2 is totally lying to yourself, but it will help you cope with the pain this has caused you. When you are actually over her (and you will know it because it will no longer hurt and her name wont spark an emotional response) then you can actually drop the act and not pretend she wasnt someone special to you at some point in time. step 3 is the truth and you really need distance from her. All contact needs to end and end for 1-2 years and the very least.
    Im not going to take it out on her. I still intend to be friends with her. But I am going to separate myself from her. Im not going to bend over backwards for her anymore. And Im defintely not going to get caught up in her flirtacious behavior anymore. 

Im mad, but Im not vengeful. She can live her life as she sees fit. Im just not part of that part of her life anymore. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    News flash, no one's perfect. And it's healthier to not ignore your sexuality or desires. As long as she isn't out there sucking 37 dicks, she's not really being much of a slut
    imageimage
    Will you just let me have my goregrind moment
    Also... either ditch all the memorabilia and pictures, or put it all in a box and let your mom hold onto it for a few years. Also unfriend her on facebook or any other social media you do. You need to cut all contact, or it will never heal.
    what if his love for her was fake love though :-?

wouldn't it heal then :-?