Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Also... either ditch all the memorabilia and pictures, or put it all in a box and let your mom hold onto it for a few years. Also unfriend her on facebook or any other social media you do. You need to cut all contact, or it will never heal.
    All I have from her are some badass dragon statues, and some pics saved on my moms comp and one on my phone. But I feel ya.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It would heal much faster than if he was in love with her. He would also get over her way faster.
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2015
    what if his love for her was fake love though :-?

wouldn't it heal then :-?
    what the fuck is fake love? Like he didn't really have strong feelings for her? He did. Just because he found out the woman he loved had attributes he wouldnt approve of, does not lesson the feelings he formed. Love does stupid things to people and can make people irrationally have feelings for the other person.

He just needs to cut all contact, so he can heal. As long as they remain friends, he will always have feelings for her. always. It wont ever get better. He cuts all contact- he admits he is feeling better in 3-6 months tops. In 1-2 years he will say he actually doesn't even have feelings for her and wouldnt date her if she asked him out saying she fucked up before. 

If that happened in two years he'd say "Yup, you did. I don't have feelings for you now, and honestly now that I am thinking rationally, I don't think I can give you another chance at a relationship. You kinda hurt me pretty bad, and now that I am finally healed, it would be stupid to allow you to do that to me again"
    It's when you think you're in love but you're really just lusting after someone or infatuated by them. It can mimic being in love easily 
    imageimage
    Also... either ditch all the memorabilia and pictures, or put it all in a box and let your mom hold onto it for a few years. Also unfriend her on facebook or any other social media you do. You need to cut all contact, or it will never heal.
    All I have from her are some badass dragon statues, and some pics saved on my moms comp and one on my phone. But I feel ya.
    \m/ 
    It's when you think you're in love but you're really just lusting after someone or infatuated by them. It can mimic being in love easily 
    The separation is needed because of your own personal feelings, and not because of the relationship/friendship you have. Some might say that MC was in love with the idea of being in love with her, verses actually being in love with her the person (ie... real verse fake by your def). What I say in response to that is that either way it doesnt matter because MC's feelings were very real and very strong.  His feelings towards her affect the way he feels about himself, and life. This is why separation is needed, to speed up the healing process.

Note - I am not responding to you, but just responding in general. I already know you agree with my thoughts on this topic.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    i was referring to mc saying all love is fake...
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Rex and MC should get together for drinks at a cougar bar
    She fucking texted me like nothing happened :-|

Im not responding until I tell her I'm out for the show tomorrow =))
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Idc what others say if you do decide to end up smoking ganja it should not be at this time. Ganja is earths greatest gift. It should be a celebration, not something to hide your pain. Facing this pain will build character and make you a stronger person. The long run this is a positive experience, maybe you will finally overcome your fears and become a man. Face it head on don't run from it

Do you have the tix? Just leave her ass home and take someone else lol

Do you have the tix? Just leave her ass home and take someone else lol
    She has them. 
    Well if anything you made her waste money on a ticket. You should hope she won't be able to sell it or find someone else to go
    imageimage
    Shes a hot chick. I dont think she'll have a problem getting rid of it lol.

0 doe
    She's cute. Idk about hot
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Id smash but yeah she's like a 6.5 maybe 7 
    Best I could get