Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    If you're in a long term relationship and there's no sex for a month or more that doesn't have to deal with something medically (having a kid, surgery, etc), something is very wrong. 
     nah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    A month isn't that bad
    4 is too much tho
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He literally said he doesn't look at women as people, and that they're just here for their vaginas. 
    Sounds like a Grade A scumbag 
    Dime said:
    He literally said he doesn't look at women as people, and that they're just here for their vaginas. 
    Sounds like a Grade A scumbag 
    He's a good guy, but his views on women is becoming tainted.
    A month isn't that bad
    4 is too much tho
    Nah
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    A month goes by quick. But if you try and drop hints that you want some action and you get denied over and over, I'd be raising some eyebrows. It all depends on the situation at hand though because there's too many variables 
    imageimage
    I feel like itd be easy to go a long time without it. Life happens. When i dated my last gf we lasted like 6/7 months. We got to the point we'd only talk in school, and hung out once a month. Its par for the course in relationships. 

If you have a problem going without sex for prolonged periods of time, then you have a problem. 
    edited May 2015
    I'm sorry but I feel that a huge component to a successful long-term relationship includes a healthy sex life. Yes, life happens and the times where you can be intimate with each other becomes few and far between. This can happen when work schedules collide, college, children, school and work schedules...just to name a few. But what I was saying was when you both are around each other often with no obstacles in your way and lack of sex and/or desire is missing in one of you, it's cause for a little concern at least. 

Of course you're exempt because you're straight up anti-sex everything
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I go nuts if I don't fuck at least once a week
    That's true. What MC said was essentially a friendship where you'd only hang out every once in a while 
    imageimage
    I see my guy friends more often than that lol

good rule of thumb .. If you see doods more often than your chick in your personal life.. Y'all aren't dating really 
    I mean it's kind of saying if you see guy friends more often and the only thing that makes it a relationship is a couple pecks then you're almost in more of a relationship with your guy friends lmao
    I see my guy friends more often than that lol

good rule of thumb .. If you see doods more often than your chick in your personal life.. Y'all aren't dating really 
    This is so laughable. 

I will always see my dude friends more. 
    SATAN said:
    I go nuts if I don't fuck at least once a week
    And you're not a sex addict. :-|
    i love this thread. It continually proves how pathetic and weak you all are.
    Yeah, we're not weak and pathetic just because your ignorant opinions say so :))
    imageimage
    Yeah, we're not weak and pathetic just because your ignorant opinions say so :))
    You cant go a month without sex. 
    Satan says he hates going a week without sex. 

Im a videogame addict, and I can go that long without gaming. 

Yet you all deny you have a problem. Deny you're addicted. Deny that your views on sex and love have become perverted. You make me laugh. 

You are all so hypocritical when it comes to sex and love it hurts. Ive yet to meet anybody who makes sense when discussing these topics.
    I've gone way more than a month without sex you ratard. Just because we enjoy it and want to partake in the act, especially when it comes to someone you love, does not automatically mean we're addicted. That's like saying someone that can't go months without playing a video game is addicted to video games. 

We don't have a problem because we know it doesn't exist for us. I really don't understand how we're hypocritical here. And none of this will ever make sense to you because you don't have the brain capacity to wrap your head around it. Although I'm sure you probably do, but you'll never let that happen. Therefore you're the one you conclude is always right no matter what anyone tells you. Even if you don't have any personal experience in wtf you're talking about
    imageimage
    Just because you think seeing your guy friends more than a "gf" is normal doesn't make it so, you are probin time extreme minority there, esp with people in longer relationships.. 
    You are not in a relationship if you see someone once a month and talk to them Infrequently 
    there is no room to really grow there.. No wonder it failed.. In fact , if you really cared enough and really liked her you would have tried to see her more often.. Everything you've done with girls in your life has been half assed and then you wonder why it's not working
    if you approach learning music half assed, like I have my whole life lol, the it's not gonna really grow.. Like it hasn't for me lol but I don't see here crying why I'm not a rock star right now cuz it's obvious why.. Lack of effort and commitment