Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    So there's this waitress that works at the bar I go to every Friday. She happens to also work at a resturant right by work we frequent for beers a lot.

Anyways iv always though she was cute. So like two weeks ago me and a buddy were at he resturant and he noticed she kept looking over at her. When I go into the bar on Fridays she always is smiling at me and telling me about how her week is  going for her and stuff. Well anyways not last Friday but the one before it I asked her "when we were going to get a beer" Her response that she had to worked te next 7 days. So I asked if she still had my card because i sold everyone in the bar insurance pretty much. Se said she did so I told her to call me. 

Fast forward too two weeks later. Didn't here from her right. So it's whatever I don't really care not everyone you ask out is gonna go for it. Anyways so we end up at the bar a little later than usual and it's dead as fuck.so she comes up to me with the normal smile and story about her week and shit. Then I'm outside hitting a bottle of fire ball ( we bring 3 pints every week and drink in the car and usually get some of the staff drunk. So I'm standing there and she calls me over to her car to smoke a bowl with her and what not. 

Now I thought maybe it was to get a good tip put of me but the thing is she never waitresses our table. I have tipped her one time in the year ov been going there every Friday. 

Im just confused on if I'm getting mcfucked or not. Idk :-? She's a cool chick so I'm trying to figure out if I should ask her out again or if I should just let it slide :-? 

Tldr  inb4 mclildikk
    She just wants a bigger tip. Never trust a waitress/bar tender
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    Who wouldn't Fuck Sarah Underwood? :-|

Yup
    Kill yourself. Shes scust.

Y'all like the most overrated girls in the world
    Name a true 10
    My friend :-<
    But seriously the famous girls ive crushed on are because of their talents. Not their looks. People like Anna Murphy and Anneke van Giersbergen
    These require links as well. No idea on either 
    Anneke:
    https://youtu.be/Pu0ZWRKgi_E

Anna:
    https://youtu.be/-w2m-TeLi6I

Also Yuko Suzuhana:
    http
    ://youtu.be/K_xTet06SUo
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited May 2015
    Iv been going to bars long enough and have worked customer service for long enough to know the difference. You can spot that shit from a mile away usually. It's not that hard to be able to tell who's genuine and who's fake. 
    Iv been going to bars long enough and have worked customer service for long enough to know the difference. You can spot that shit from a mile away usually. It's not that hard to be able to tell who's genuine and who's fake. 
    And yet here you are in the McFuck thread :-?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    >implying folk metal isn't already woat
    Here's my fav album of this year so far
    @satan
    https://youtu.be/4sCMsVrQu1I
    edited May 2015
    BASED said:
    >implying folk metal isn't already woat
    >Agalloch and the vid I just posted are folk metal faggot. Fite me.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Agalloch are one of the few good ones but all that European folk metal bs like Tyr are butthole 
    And yet here you are in the McFuck

it was was hear or the random thread :-??

figured I'd get input. 

Also figured id get negativity from you
    BASED said:
    Agalloch are one of the few good ones but all that European folk metal bs like Tyr are butthole 
    I obviously like that shit a lot too. But the neo-folk atmospheric stuff is my top. 

And yet here you are in the McFuck

it was was hear or the random thread :-??

figured I'd get input. 

Also figured id get negativity from you
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    So there's this waitress that works at the bar I go to every Friday. She happens to also work at a resturant right by work we frequent for beers a lot.

Anyways iv always though she was cute. So like two weeks ago me and a buddy were at he resturant and he noticed she kept looking over at her. When I go into the bar on Fridays she always is smiling at me and telling me about how her week is  going for her and stuff. Well anyways not last Friday but the one before it I asked her "when we were going to get a beer" Her response that she had to worked te next 7 days. So I asked if she still had my card because i sold everyone in the bar insurance pretty much. Se said she did so I told her to call me. 

Fast forward too two weeks later. Didn't here from her right. So it's whatever I don't really care not everyone you ask out is gonna go for it. Anyways so we end up at the bar a little later than usual and it's dead as fuck.so she comes up to me with the normal smile and story about her week and shit. Then I'm outside hitting a bottle of fire ball ( we bring 3 pints every week and drink in the car and usually get some of the staff drunk. So I'm standing there and she calls me over to her car to smoke a bowl with her and what not. 

Now I thought maybe it was to get a good tip put of me but the thing is she never waitresses our table. I have tipped her one time in the year ov been going there every Friday. 

Im just confused on if I'm getting mcfucked or not. Idk :-? She's a cool chick so I'm trying to figure out if I should ask her out again or if I should just let it slide :-? 

Tldr  inb4 mclildikk
    She just wants a bigger tip. Never trust a waitress/bar tender
    I'd give it another couple weeks and try again cuz gettin shot down twice in a row is pretty bad lmao if she says the same bullshit busy line then fuck it.
    edited May 2015
    Lol yeah I agree. Honestly I don't even give a fuck about being shot down by someone I rarely see. the worst that's gonna happen is she's some chick that brings me drinks. 

I I know she smokes weed now doe so I'm finna get her to come smoke a joint to talk to her more and get a gauge. It's hard to do that in a bar full of people. 
    SUH said:
    I have to see Drive
    My friends attitude towards women is starting to sadden me. 
    SATAN said:
    Why is everyone acting like Will Kriss tonight? :-?
    We were talking about females. I said I basically gave up. He started telling me that I just have to start going for "drunk bitches". I told him thats not me. I'm not looking for hook ups. Etc etc. 

Talk about how two of our other friends have never so much as gone out on a date before. My friend says me and the one of the other friends are too nice. That we just need to start taking advantage of drunk sluts. I again tell him that's not me. 

Explain my "demisexuality".

Then friend says basically "I'm done being nice to girls. Being the nice guy has gotten me nowhere. I'm done showing them I care. They're nothing but objects with slippery holes to me. Fuck them." 

His view on relationships and women is unhealthy. 
    He literally said he doesn't look at women as people, and that they're just here for their vaginas. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    White people problems