Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    :-|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Well you can rest assured he won't carry through with what he's talking about. If women don't like him how he is, the asshole thing would either be too difficult socially or just backfire in total. I've heard that declaration before and it just never pans out
    Its not a matter of action. Its his views on it. 

Hes one of my friends. No shit hes not going to get girls. We're all forever alones. But its sad that he looks at girls like that. 
    Although he is the only one of my closest friends who has had sex. 
    He into goregrind?

You should introduce him if not 
    Grindcore, brutal death, and slam are his main bitches
    Doubtful
    SATAN said:
    Doubtful
    Why is it doubtful?
    In my experience, people that have that sort of outlook on women are intensely sexually repressed. People lie. If he was remotely successful sexually, it's really doubtful he'd end up being like that 
    Im what happens when you repress sex. When you want the relationship without the nasty bits. 

Hes what happens when you want sex without a relationship. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2015
    The guy I currently live with, we used to call him Friendzone J. In high school, he had a relationship with a girl who kept leaving him with blue balls but never hooked up with him. Throughout four months of this relationship, they never had sex. But as it turns out, she was having sex with another guy the entire time. But where he really earned this name was after that. He kept pursuing women, but every time he got close to one, she would say that she wasn't looking for a relationship/wanted to preserve the friendship. A badge he wore for awhile. 

Anyway he gave up on women in the long term relationship department and spends his time trawling dating sites for 1-5's on a that are ready to hook up. Not that he prefers a 5/10, just that 10/10 wont random go over to some creepy dudes apartment and have sex with him then leave very often. 

There is no point this story, it just seemed kind of relevant and I'm drunk.
    image Photobucket
    edited May 2015
    Is four months a long time to go without sex in a relationship?
    Plus I was over 1k behind on this thread for some reason
    image Photobucket
    Is four months a long time to go without sex in a relationship?
    Prolly depends on the relationship
    It depends. In really shouldn't be, but the problem wasn't so much with the four months of no sex itself since he would have left if it really bothered him. The problem was that doesn't those four months of no sex with her boyfriend, she was having sex with some other guy. 
    image Photobucket
    I wouldn't go that long. I'm too old for it. At my age, people dive into things a lot faster cuz they kinda already know what they want and what's going on. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yes four months is too long without sex lol id be pissed haha the whole wAiting for sex thing is strictly to try and keep guys from doing a hit and quit..after a month that dudes not goin anywhere usually 
    If you say so
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you're in a long term relationship and there's no sex for a month or more that doesn't have to deal with something medically (having a kid, surgery, etc), something is very wrong. 
    imageimage