Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    I go nuts if I don't fuck at least once a week
    And you're not a sex addict. :-|
    i love this thread. It continually proves how pathetic and weak you all are.
    If you go without food for more than 12 hours, how do you feel? Would you eat? Is eating an addiction? Cuz it seems like in your holier-than-thou philosophy, eating would be in the realm of beastial human. Something that is necessary, but disgusting. All those juices secreting from your body. Salivating. Breaking down the other animal tissue you ingest. Creating unpleasant gases. NASA has had injections you can get to replenish vitamins and minerals for decades. You can completely stop the process of eating. Is it unnatural? Sure. But if you found eating so vile that you chose to stop, you could feasibly do as much.

So, assuming you're real about this, where is the line? At what point does your quest against beastial humanity end? It seems convenient to stop at sex; something you fear and are no good at. Something that holds an emotional bond for you. Something that brings a certain expectation from the recipient. Your food doesn't talk back to you or judge you. It just gets stuffed inside you to please your belly. The organic processes of it don't mock or offend you. 

If you want to continue your crusade against beastial humanity, you're going to need to do a lot more than you are. Sweat glands can be neutralized. Hair follical can be removed using lasers. All these things our pesky bodies put us through can be avoided if you so please. Until you make strides towards further distance from beastial humanity and progress to something aside from the aspect you fear for more social reasons, I can't take you seriously. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    How did this one get started?
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not entirely sure. Probably like all of the rest
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    I go nuts if I don't fuck at least once a week
    And you're not a sex addict. :-|
    i love this thread. It continually proves how pathetic and weak you all are.
    If you go without food for more than 12 hours, how do you feel? Would you eat? Is eating an addiction? Cuz it seems like in your holier-than-thou philosophy, eating would be in the realm of beastial human. Something that is necessary, but disgusting. All those juices secreting from your body. Salivating. Breaking down the other animal tissue you ingest. Creating unpleasant gases. NASA has had injections you can get to replenish vitamins and minerals for decades. You can completely stop the process of eating. Is it unnatural? Sure. But if you found eating so vile that you chose to stop, you could feasibly do as much.

So, assuming you're real about this, where is the line? At what point does your quest against beastial humanity end? It seems convenient to stop at sex; something you fear and are no good at. Something that holds an emotional bond for you. Something that brings a certain expectation from the recipient. Your food doesn't talk back to you or judge you. It just gets stuffed inside you to please your belly. The organic processes of it don't mock or offend you. 

If you want to continue your crusade against beastial humanity, you're going to need to do a lot more than you are. Sweat glands can be neutralized. Hair follical can be removed using lasers. All these things our pesky bodies put us through can be avoided if you so please. Until you make strides towards further distance from beastial humanity and progress to something aside from the aspect you fear for more social reasons, I can't take you seriously. 
    Youd die if you didnt eat. You dont die going a week without fucking
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I dont know what you want from me.
    I want you to give romantic love more if a try.. Don't worry about sex and your baby carrot.. There are still plenty of decent girls who would be into you if you put in the actual effort.. It isn't easy and there is a lot of pain involved but everything good and worth while in life is hard and challenging.. It's not too late to not give up.. You can do it gradually and slowly if it's a little easier you got your whole life ahead of you.. I honestly think you should give online dating a chance but a really clean cut one like eharmony or some shit.. If you tear down your safety barricades maybe you can eventually grow and be happier cuz don't lie to yourself . . Your not happy at all right now in life .. But with effort anything can become better
    Not gonna happen. 

Id be a hypocrite
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No you wouldn't dude, you're not even old or experienced enough to have an opinion honestly
    So you'd sacrifice happiness and more life experiences because you don't want to be a hypocrite? You do realize everyone, including yourself, have done something hypocritical at some point right?
    imageimage
    It wouldnt work even if I tried. But at this point im too far gone. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I remember all his anti drinking "I'm never gonna drink" posts lmao
    It's almost like when Erik was anti-drugs/anti-smoking. Now he does both. MC's mindset is toxic to his own growth
    imageimage
    I dont drink
    So you've never drank an alcoholic beverage or have ever been drunk? I think not. Unless troll, because that's logical here
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Everyone
    Is
    Fucking
    Different

Sex/love/relationships/feelings/meaning do not always apply in the exact same ways to everyone. Some people have sex for pleasure, some strictly for love/procreation, and neither is "right" or "wrong". Everyone. Is. Different. 
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mannnn why we gotta be whales tho 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

I want you to give romantic love more if a try.. Don't worry about sex and your baby carrot.. There are still plenty of decent girls who would be into you if you put in the actual effort.. It isn't easy and there is a lot of pain involved but everything good and worth while in life is hard and challenging.. It's not too late to not give up.. You can do it gradually and slowly if it's a little easier you got your whole life ahead of you.. I honestly think you should give online dating a chance but a really clean cut one like eharmony or some shit.. If you tear down your safety barricades maybe you can eventually grow and be happier cuz don't lie to yourself . . Your not happy at all right now in life .. But with effort anything can become better
    Not gonna happen. 

Id be a hypocrite
    ha ha ha thats exactly what you said right before you got drunk and trashed a toilet. 
    edited June 2015

Not gonna happen. 

Id be a hypocrite
    ha ha ha thats exactly what you said right before you got drunk and trashed a toilet. 
    I dont drink

Dime said:
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    >doesn't drink
    >sends daily snaps of drinking 
    >:|