Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy

But it is a very good feeling and almost a necessary feeling to get through life

I have to disagree with this. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You disagree with the fact that having someone around who's mere presence makes you feel better and makes you want to strive to be a better person is a bad thing?
    And notice how after that whole paragraph you pick out the one negative thing.. You don't even give positive ideas a chance anymore and that is truly sad.. Deep depressive tendencies
    The entire quote was "So that's what it feels like to have sex with someone important rather than just a random hook up.. It's a feeling that's hard to explain just like the feeling that you are happier when you are around certain special people is hard to explain.. But it is a very good feeling and almost a necessary feeling to get through life"

I disagree that that feeling of sex is needed to get through life. You can have friends/family and have people that make you feel better about yourself, and make you strive to be a better person. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're separating each answer I gave as if they're different answers to each question. Sex isn't simple, why do you think people say "sex is complicated"? And yes, it's because of the restrictions you give yourself. I know plenty of nice guys who have gotten married already. I don't even know why I partake in these discussions anymore because they're utterly pointless. Oh, that's right, boredom
    imageimage
     IS SEX NECESSARY FOR RELATIONSHIPS TO WORK? DOES SEX IMPLY EMOTION? DOES SEX WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP MEAN ANYTHING? 

Yes but one I am saying is that there is just a natural feeling you get when it's someone special.. You would have to go through it to understand

its like saying I've never been on a roller coaster but I disagree with the fact that it gives you a sense of weightlessness lol you wouldn't even know!! This is why experience and testing yourself in life to experience better things is important
    edited May 2015
    I dont want a "by case" answer. I don't want a "sex is complicated" answer. I want a definitive. philosophical answer. One that makes sense. Not the back-and-forth, situational dependent answers I usually get. 

IS SEX RECREATIONAL? OR IS IT SYMBOLIC/HAS MEANING? It cant be both. 
    You would have to go through it to understand

Then I guess I'll never understand. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I dont want a "by case" answer. I don't want a "sex is complicated" answer. I want a definitive. philosophical answer. One that makes sense. Not the back-and-forth, situational dependent answers I usually get. 
    Nothing in life is black and white. To think anything different is extremely naive.
    As close to a definitive answer as I can give you 

sex is not a necessary part if life but a healthy long lasting sex life improves your overall well being and can act as an enhancer to a more deep bond between people. And when people have a healthy deep bond they are going to be happier and usually wiser on how being good to people in life is necessary and worthwhile
    Sex is a fucking complicated thing to define. Some people can separate emotion from sex, therefore it can be solely for the pleasure in that moment between two people. It can also be very emotional and bring two individuals closer together. Which is why I believe having a healthy sex life in a long term relationship is needed. I also say this through my own life experiences. You will never get the answer you want when it comes to sex because it is impossible. Why someone who has never had sex, nor wants to, would desire these answers I don't understand
    imageimage

It's sad to admit that you'll never give yourself a chance to challenge yourself to grow and become a better person.. Wouldn't you want to be the best happiest person you can be throughout life? Wouldn't that be a good meaning to life?
    It's extremely sad and sort of depressing
    imageimage

It's sad to admit that you'll never give yourself a chance to challenge yourself to grow and become a better person.. Wouldn't you want to be the best happiest person you can be throughout life? Wouldn't that be a good meaning to life?
    I will never have sex without a relationship. I will never develop a relationship again. 

I seek happiness, growth, and meaning, but I need to find it without romantic influence in my life. 
    But that is a big part in that journey..

its like saying I want to search for happiness but without self exploration, hobbies, and the trust and love of others
    I dont know what you want from me.
    Most people on their deathbed said romantic love was the best part of their lives and most important part if their lives.. And your going to give up on it after some half ass teenage attempts? It's just being cowardice, not transcending anything
    It's like going to an amusement park and refusing to get on any of the rides because of an mishap you had when you were younger
    imageimage
    I dont know what you want from me.
    I want you to give romantic love more if a try.. Don't worry about sex and your baby carrot.. There are still plenty of decent girls who would be into you if you put in the actual effort.. It isn't easy and there is a lot of pain involved but everything good and worth while in life is hard and challenging.. It's not too late to not give up.. You can do it gradually and slowly if it's a little easier you got your whole life ahead of you.. I honestly think you should give online dating a chance but a really clean cut one like eharmony or some shit.. If you tear down your safety barricades maybe you can eventually grow and be happier cuz don't lie to yourself . . Your not happy at all right now in life .. But with effort anything can become better