Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2015
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    I don't know what you're talking about. 
    We're the same person. Doomed to a life of rejection and heartbreak. Every time you claim you have a date or something coming up, something goes wrong. 

We're both meant to be alone. You fight it. I embrace it. But we'll be in the same place in the end.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

At least ff is out there livin life.. Gaining knowledge through experiences and growing as a human being
    In what way is he living that Im not?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    We're the same person. Doomed to a life of rejection and heartbreak. Every time you claim you have a date or something coming up, something goes wrong. 

We're both meant to be alone. You fight it. I embrace it. But we'll be in the same place in the end.
    That's deep bruh
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Again, being rejected was the best thing to happen to me. Opened up my eyes and mind to the truth. 

Relationships are fake. Romantic love is fake. Sex is evil. 
    You would do a great job teaching Christianity. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC's negative outlook on everything is such a downer. Goddamn...is this wtf I was like when I was all depressive and shit? *shudders*
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok then Im a fucking faggot. Zero. 

Im better than you. 
    Here's a story; there was this kid I knew since 2nd grade all the way up until high school. He was cool for a while, then he got rejected by a chick and he denounced sex and relationships and basically the world. He became a depressed lunatic living inside a deceitful little shell. He totally changed, stopped hanging out and became an asshole. All over an insignificant little event. Now, I saw this guy again a few months back. He's only 21. He looked like a cancer survivor. He was balding, face was pale and his eyes were sunken. He looked like he would die any minute. His mom remembered me and I asked her what happened. She said he has no friends. He never leaves the house. He stays inside all day every day staring at a TV screen or playing video games. Every person she tries to introduce him to, he denounces and claims he is better than and above every body else if their views don't correlate with his. This guy is going to die early, alone and miserable. He is on a destructive path and he used to be one of my best friends. You remind me of him. Its not good. Do you really want to fucking end up like that, dude? Like this shit has gotten to the point where I read some of the shit you say and I can't believe a human being thinks like this. Being opinionated is great, but sometimes you just have to accept you don't know everything. I know you ain't gonna take away anything from this and probably just respond with ky or "I'm right/better than you" but dude. Sometimes people have to accept that they are wrong. 
    Dime said:

Im better than you. 
    Here's a story; there was this kid I knew since 2nd grade all the way up until high school. He was cool for a while, then he got rejected by a chick and he denounced sex and relationships and basically the world. He became a depressed lunatic living inside a deceitful little shell. He totally changed, stopped hanging out and became an asshole. All over an insignificant little event. Now, I saw this guy again a few months back. He's only 21. He looked like a cancer survivor. He was balding, face was pale and his eyes were sunken. He looked like he would die any minute. His mom remembered me and I asked her what happened. She said he has no friends. He never leaves the house. He stays inside all day every day staring at a TV screen or playing video games. Every person she tries to introduce him to, he denounces and claims he is better than and above every body else if their views don't correlate with his. This guy is going to die early, alone and miserable. He is on a destructive path and he used to be one of my best friends. You remind me of him. Its not good. Do you really want to fucking end up like that, dude? Like this shit has gotten to the point where I read some of the shit you say and I can't believe a human being thinks like this. Being opinionated is great, but sometimes you just have to accept you don't know everything. I know you ain't gonna take away anything from this and probably just respond with ky or "I'm right/better than you" but dude. Sometimes people have to accept that they are wrong. 
    And yet none of you accept you are wrong. So why should I?
    SATAN said:
    Bobby. said:

That's deep bruh
    Ive been saying stuff like this since day 1
    Its been about a year since I was rejected =))
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Its been about a year since I was rejected =))
    And you still havent killed youself =))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:

Im better than you. 
    At first I thought you were talking about MC. And yet he still thinks we're all wrong :|
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You're old fuckers
    I'm the oldest fucker here
    fight me you Neanderthal!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    88 posts. Nah. 
    More of the same anyways
    SATAN said:
    More of the same anyways
    Tis life. Nobody will budge on their beliefs and lifestyles and thus the arguments are cyclical. 
    Or everyone just feeds into your trolling cuz bored (I guess)
    There's a million ither things we could all discuss but you choose to stick in your silly irrationality and derail the conversation. Otherwise things would go like this:

Tood- Sarah Underwood needs the D

Rex- She sure does

Todd- So you hear about new Tool?

Instead, you stick in something about sex with Sarah Underwood being something less than godlike and next thing you know there's 20 pages of repetitive silliness...all initiated by you
    And we all know sex with Sarah Underwood would be godlike
    Fuck Sarah Underwood :-|