Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    is this the same one that you posted pics of with 4-5 other girls in the room?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    yea
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @satan I warned you not to come into this thread!!!! Didn't I? I can't help you now man!!
    SATAN said:
    yea
    why?
    has she even seen it yet?
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    yea
    why?
    Why what?
    Seen what?
    that girl has always driven you crazy. you're beating your head against a wall

your penis
    Idk. I liked her. Shes the only girl who got me, and that I got. Same interests. Same level of intellect. Idk. 

And no :-| Why would she have seen my penis? Aint nobody see that but me.
    yeah, but didn't you have heart-to-heart moments with her before that didn't work?

and no...your mom saw it. and if you really wanna know what a girl thinks of you, you gotta put it out there and make her say no. woman are passive-aggressive like that
    SATAN said:
    yeah, but didn't you have heart-to-heart moments with her before that didn't work?

I had never flat out asked her out since we broke up prior to this event

SATAN said:

and if you really wanna know what a girl thinks of you, you gotta put it out there and make her say no. woman are passive-aggressive like that
    That's really rapey.

I will never ask a woman for sex, or try and cohere it out of them. That's scum level bullshit.  
    Gnomez said:
    I walk around with my cock out all the time MC
    and you fuck sheep
    SATAN said:

I had never flat out asked her out since we broke up prior to this event

SATAN said:

and if you really wanna know what a girl thinks of you, you gotta put it out there and make her say no. woman are passive-aggressive like that
    That's really rapey.

I will never ask a woman for sex, or try and cohere it out of them. That's scum level bullshit.  
    it's only "rapey" if you pull it out, she says "no", and you proceed anyways

otherwise, it's just a qualifying offer
    nah its rapey either way
    that means there are rapists...everywhere. cuz that's pretty much how getting the pussy works. most girls aren't exactly gonna ask for it. you talk about gaming: so if you play a game and you're not very good at it at first, do you quit or do you work harder and learn how to play it better and more efficiently? cuz that's how getting bitches is. the first few times, you're gonna fuck up and do stupid shit. i've detailed here before how i fucked up the first pussy eating experience i had cuz i was drunk and she had lint on her crease and i laughed about it. totally fucked my thang up. but next time, i knew to be more conscious of my actions because girls are sensitive enough when it comes to sex (most of the time) and have to be handled a certain way in order to accommodate them. so now, i'm succeeding at a game that you've decided to quit before you even get past level one
    I dont want sex though. Why is that so hard to understand?
    And Im sorry, but Im not just going to pull out ny dick and ask for sex, even if I did want sex
    edited April 2015
    SATAN said:
    so...what did you want from her? i mean, if she's just around, aren't you getting what you wanted?
    Funny you bring that up, because we talked about this as well (on the forum). 

I basically wanted to keep the relationship we have now, but have her admit that she liked me like I liked her, and not date other dudes. That's what it is when it comes down to it. I was scared that she would start to date other guys, and fuck other guys so I wanted to "date" her. But I didn't want a traditional "dating" relationship, and I didn't want a sexual relationship
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1ST GRADE PROBZ