Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Like i get what you're saying about the hookup culture can have bad effects. Thats why if it does you should not make it your thing. The fact is though sex with someone you like and care about produces amazing effects for your mind and body. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    No it doesnt. It desensitizes you, causes addiction, and alters your perception so dating and "romance" are less about getting to know and "love" somebody, and more about how to get laid. 

This is also proven. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    And I will never find somebody to "like and care about" anyways, so its not even a topic of possibilities for me.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm happy to say that at age 36 with a healthy sex life, i've never felt addicted or desensitized

i still feel almost the same when those panties come off as i did when i was 14. if i need some and don't have immediate access, my hand is always near. so much for the addiction issue eh?
    SATAN said:
    i'm happy to say that at age 36 with a healthy sex life, i've never felt addicted or desensitized

i still feel almost the same when those panties come off as i did when i was 14. if i need some and don't have immediate access, my hand is always near. so much for the addiction issue eh?
    You have sex with random people all the time. You said yourself you try to use your dick as much as you can. You are addicted and dont even realize it. You're so addicted you cant contain your sexual urges to one person for fear of being stuck with one person your life. 
    You are perfect proof of the negative mental side effects of sex
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Feel free to go to google and click on any of genes clearly wrong articles..imageimageimageimage
    Feel free to go to google and click on any of genes clearly wrong articles..imageimageimageimage
    Seriously? Ive done the exact same thing to show why sex is bad for the mind and you all are like
    hurr durr that doesnt count

Fucking kill yourself
    No ones is saying there are no negative effects but to say there are no positive effects makes you borderline retarded..
    Once again, I will never engage in sexual activity

Just like none of you will stop having sex. 

This conversation is POINTLESS. 
    SATAN said:

You have sex with random people all the time. You said yourself you try to use your dick as much as you can. You are addicted and dont even realize it. You're so addicted you cant contain your sexual urges to one person for fear of being stuck with one person your life. 
    Have you ever actually been around someone who is addicted to something?
    I was proven wrong so IM DONE HERE!!! 
    I was proven wrong so IM DONE HERE!!! 
    Im not wrong. You're a child. Im sick of these conversations going nowhere. I can post just as many articles proving sex is bad for the mind, and you'll all write it off. 
    Once again, I will never engage in sexual activity

Just like none of you will stop having sex. 

This conversation is POINTLESS. 
    Like I said. 

You ignore my proof. 
    Show me the post were I wrote it off go ahead
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    50 new posts. Now we are back to normal. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    fridaydamn.gif
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i mean...i'm partially joking. but...