Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Your friends are lying to themselves and denying/prolonging the inevitable that they will be forever alone, with their false hope
    No, they're not. They're living their lives, enjoying themselves, and have hope for their future. They aren't "delaying/prolonging the inevitable that they will be forever alone". And by that logic every single one of us in existence will never find a companion to spend the rest of our lives with, and that is just not the case
    Ok. 10 years from now when they're still single, clinging to their false hope, keep falling it "living life". 

If thats living, then fuck living
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    this all reeks of fear of failure and obsession with control

there will be blood
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So you can predict people's future now? How do you know for sure 10 years from now they'll still be single? And even if they are I doubt they'll be unhappy or wallowing in the negativity that they're single. What is this nonsense...
    imageimage
    What is this nonsense...
    denial
    and im not wallowing in negativity that Im single :-|

Im over it all
    i'd believe you if you didn't make it a topic of conversation. if i had an obscure belief (which i have many) that i knew people would shit about and argue with me, but i was also content in my belief...i just wouldn't even tell anyone. i can't help but feel like this is all just a cry for help or attention
    I didnt bring this conversation up. Jobe did. I havent started these conversations for months.
    Only reason I responded at all was because Nola trolled me
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    How did he troll you? And this whole thread was created because of your posts on the subject in another thread. And you've said youself you post about said subject on here for a release. Thing is we don't view these specific things the way you do, which is why there's been so many pages on this
    imageimage
    I didnt bring this conversation up. Jobe did. I havent started these conversations for months.
    but you told people to begin with, knowing that this philosophy is obscure. you had to know it would develop into a consistent topic of conversation...especially here
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    but you told people to begin with, knowing that this philosophy is obscure. you had to know it would develop into a consistent topic of conversation...especially here
    this thread started because I was hooked on this girl though. My current opinions developed from that. The conversation was already set in motion. 

Ive tried dropping it. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    142 and counting \m/
    142 and counting \m/
    ky
    SATAN said:
    this thread started because I was hooked on this girl though. My current opinions developed from that. The conversation was already set in motion. 

Ive tried dropping it. 
    who was she?
    =))
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Ive tried dropping it. 
    who was she?
    quick recap:

Dated this girl in high school
    We broke up
    Started talking again months later
    Began hanging out again
    Gradually got on-again-off-again feelings for her for years
    Over most recent summer we were hanging out literally every weekend for hours, alone
    I ask her our
    She essentially tells me "no"
    We still hangout every weekend
    I go to school
    Come back and hang out every weekend over winter break
    Over winter break, I catch feelings for her hard once again
    Go back to school
    Write a paragraph of doom text to her proclaiming my love for her, basically
    She doesn't really give me a response
    We still talk all the time, and hangout all the time when I am home 
    All the while texting daily/regularly (been weekly lately cuz business)

And by "hang out", I mean at eachothers houses for hours until 3/4 in the morning sometimes, and she even has slept over at my house. 
    I consider her one of my best friends, and the closest female friend to me.