Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Where did you even get this "Hatred of Sex" notion in the first place?
    Logical, moral, and philosophical thinking through the act, and searching for meaning. 

Its a disgusting, primitive, low-class, unevolved act. Driven by animalistic desires and nothing more. Its physically messy, and disgusting as well. Internal fluids and shit. It does nothing positive for you emotionally and mentally. It causes addiction. 

And society promotes and obsesses over it. Everything is oversexualized. Everybody constantly promotes sexual pride. I think there is nothing to be proud of in sexuality. Congrats, you're no better than an animal. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    we are animals though. can't deny that
    edited May 2015
    We're above animals. We have rationality and higher thinking and morality. We rule out gluttony and murder and other things as negative things. Animals engage in that behavior. Yet sex gets a pass. Because people are addicted to it, and "enjoy" it. 

Fuck that. Im taking a stand against that. 
    it's cuz sex is necessary for the continued prosperity of our race...for the time being. it's a common thread as well. that's why it's used by advertising and such so much. it's the one thing that almost everyone enjoys. even you would enjoy it if you had it. i promise. the only negativity with sex come from peripheral things like having a tiny cock or getting burned. there's nothing more sincere than a climax. i tell my girlfriend all the time that i wish she came like i do so i could swallow my victory lol
    edited May 2015
    SATAN said:
    it's cuz sex is necessary for the continued prosperity of our race...for the time being. it's a common thread as well. that's why it's used by advertising and such so much. it's the one thing that almost everyone enjoys. even you would enjoy it if you had it. i promise. the only negativity with sex come from peripheral things like having a tiny cock or getting burned. there's nothing more sincere than a climax. i tell my girlfriend all the time that i wish she came like i do so i could swallow my victory lol
    That is incredibly disgusting
    I guarantee I would not enjoy it. But Id never know for sure. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

We're above animals. We have rationality and higher thinking and morality. 

no its not, that is romantic love you faggot
    edited May 2015
    We're above animals. We have rationality and higher thinking and morality. We rule out gluttony and murder and other things as negative things. Animals engage in that behavior. Yet sex gets a pass. Because people are addicted to it, and "enjoy" it. 

Fuck that. Im taking a stand against that. 
    Dude were 96% ape. Animals are incredibly smart, and have some rationality and feel emotions just like humans. We are not nearly as far apart as you make it seem. Humans were not built to sit in city's like this. Our instincts are primal. We come from thousands and thousands of years of fucking to stay alive. 
    SATAN said:

We're above animals. We have rationality and higher thinking and morality. 

no its not, that is romantic love you faggot
    Romantic love is fake though

Eating Pussy >
    Thats disgusting. 

Oral is beyond disgusting. And rude
    How does MC not get smacked in the face daily just from talking to people?
    He must choose to talk to people online and not face to face. 

People irl typically dont care. They think its weird, and that Im wrong but they dont get hostile and offended
    Eating Pussy >
    i ate my girl's pussy for 6 hours the other night. was my best night in months

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You realize the entire scientific/medical community disagrees with your claim that it has no positive effects right? I'm talking like 99 percent..
    You have the same basis for not having sex as a gay dude has.
    They find a vagina disgusting cuz it bleeds,... but have no problem getting shit on their shit.  
    Vaginas are incredibly gross. They look like mangled meat. Supposedly smell nasty. And drip blood and other bodily fluids. I want my mouth nowhere near those things.
    You realize the entire scientific/medical community disagrees with your claim that it has no positive effects right? I'm talking like 99 percent..
    MAYBE biologically speaking in terms of body. Hard to deny the negative side affects on the mind though
    No you said no positives .. Which is scientifically false dude..
    No you said no positives .. Which is scientifically false dude..
    I dont care about how it affects your body. 

It destroys your mind 
    No I mean it has been scientifically proven through studies that it has many positive effects in the mind and mental state.. You're flat out wrong.. 
    It's not an opinion it's scientific fact.. You can't have an opinion that gravity doesn't exist lol
    MAYBE biologically speaking in terms of body. Hard to deny the negative side affects on the mind though
    what about the positive effects on the mind :|