Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    inb4 Nola "you lost since you're not responding"

go fuck yourself. Hard to have a conversation with a forum of people who blindly thinks the exact opposite you do, and won't understand no matter what I say
    How on earth is people with more experience the blind ones? Lmao 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited April 2015
    You are simply giving in to the status-quo. Its "normal" to engage in romantic and sexual activities, so you do. You don't question it. You don't search (and are unable to find - mind you) a deeper meaning to the activities. You just go with the flow and do it. 

That's why you're blind. Try actually questioning it for once. Try going against sex for once. You'll see your arguments don't hold up. 

But you won't. Because its not "normal", and you already enjoy/are addicted to/are obsessed with sex. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    you honestly don't seem to give a shit about much of anything. 
    I give a shit about an awful lot. And that is the problem. 
    The deeper meaning is finding someone you care about as much as your family but can engage in an equally (sometimes haha) pleasurable healthy activity with that slowly draws you closer together over time

recreational sex is not looking for a deeper meaning but just enjoying the natural pleasures of life.. Personally I still think mutual respect should be there and an understanding that the activity is strictly for fun to not hurt either parties emotionally
    only sex isn't healthy, and you can get a family-esque relationship from your best friends. 

and that is what I'm getting at. romantic and sexual activity is completely 100% pointless
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You sure as hell don't act like it. Besides video games, movies, this subject, and a few other things how would we know? Plus, no one here is addicted to or obsessed with sex. No one here participates in it because it's "normal". They do it because of enjoyment, they want to connect on a physical level with the one they love, etc. 

And everything does not require or have to have a deeper meaning. From what I gather you actively search for one with everything. We've been through more life experiences and have got through more than you have at this point in your life. We try to show you different views but you constantly have your blinders on and all you do is counter-argue everything we say. You don't understand where we're coming from because you refuse to. How is your mind suppose to expand and soak in information with that kind of thought process? It won't. And the people you surround yourself with doesn't help either
    imageimage
    edited April 2015
    But sex brings you to a deeper connection with someone that cant be reached with your friend.. This is an experience you would prob have to go through to understand..

abd sex is is deff healthy .. The positive aspects outweigh the negative significantly
    back to food analogy.. I can get salmonella from eggs but that doesn't mean eating eggs is unhealthy..
    I will have to agree to disagree with you at this point
    One last question

so you honestly believe that a guy and girl who have been dating for ten years doesn't have a deeper connection to each other than two buds who have been casual friends for 10 years?
    edited April 2015
    only sex isn't healthy, and you can get a family-esque relationship from your best friends. 

and that is what I'm getting at. romantic and sexual activity is completely 100% pointless
    That's your opinion, not fact. And it's scientifically proven that having sex is a healthy activity to engage in for both males and females. And yes, you can get a family-esque relationship from best friends. But when it comes down to it people separate their best freinds that they view as brothers/sisters from another mother from that which can be a life partner. 

When it comes to romantic and sexual activity being completely 100% pointless, that is also your opinion. So a relationship didn't work out the way you wanted it to or hoped it would. That is life, it happens to everyone. But not everyone reacts to rejection/negative results like you do. You can say you're moving on with your life but you're voluntarily stuck in this negative thought-process because of it. The problem is you've painted your thought-process as a positive. It's almost like a security veil or a defensive one. Because of all of these the line between fact and opinion with you has blurred greatly
    imageimage
    One last question

so you honestly believe that a guy and girl who have been dating for ten years doesn't have a deeper connection to each other than two buds who have been casual friends for 10 years?
    i  think that its possible for two people not in a romantic relationship to have a deeper connection, yes. I truely believe the connection I have with my three best friends, cousins, and brother are deeper and more meaningful than any romantic relatiinship I would ever be in
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited April 2015
    I know this girl that has an eating disorder and she kinda uses the same type of argument as MC to rationalize what she's doing. She kinda hides behind the "alternative lifestyle" title, like what she's doing is in any way healthy for her and I'm some uninformed square for maintaining that what she's doing is harmful. Personally, I just think it's narrow to be like "I'm never gonna do _________ ever again!" at a young age. It's naive. For all you know, a beautiful virgin metalhead with a taste for Mountain Dew and 'Birdemic' might fall into your lap tomorrow. Unlikely? Yes. But just as unlikely as you going through the entirety of your life and willingly never trying another relationship.

That's your opinion, not fact. And it's scientifically proven that having sex is a healthy activity to engage in for both males and females. And yes, you can get a family-esque relationship from best friends. But when it comes down to it people separate their best freinds that they view as brothers/sisters from another mother from that which can be a life partner. 

When it comes to romantic and sexual activity being completely 100% pointless, that is also your opinion. So a relationship didn't work out the way you wanted it to or hoped it would. That is life, it happens to everyone. But not everyone reacts to rejection/negative results like you do. You can say you're moving on with your life but you're voluntarily stuck in this negative thought-process because of it. The problem is you've painted your thought-process as a positive. It's almost like a security veil or a defensive one. Because of all of these the line between fact and opinion with you has blurred greatly
    Scientificly speaking how? Biologically sure, its healthy. Menatlly, emotionally, and psychologically no it is not healthy. And that has been scientifically proven.
    Any you believe that based on what? 
    Any you believe that based on what? 
    How close I am to these people. Id die and kill for them in a heartbeat. They know every detail about me, and I know every detail about them
    But have you ever been in a romantic relationship where you both truly love each other, want to do everything with them, when you don't you want them to be there to experience it with you, had more than just holding hands/kiss/hug as physical contact, etc? If not then idk how you can form such an opinion
    imageimage
    No I understand that part, but since you have 0 experience on the long romantic end how can you even give that opinion?

its like saying what tastes better choc or vanilla but you've never tried vanilla lol
    Then I guess I will never know
    But people here have experienced it, with almost unanimously positive results..
    I seriously dont get what you guys want from me out of this. 

Do you want me to reject all of my ideals and what I know is true to live in some facade world? Its not going to happen.