Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    This is why it will be literally impossible for me to find a girl. And why I am giving up. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    so...what did you want from her? i mean, if she's just around, aren't you getting what you wanted?
    Funny you bring that up, because we talked about this as well (on the forum). 

I basically wanted to keep the relationship we have now, but have her admit that she liked me like I liked her, and not date other dudes. That's what it is when it comes down to it. I was scared that she would start to date other guys, and fuck other guys so I wanted to "date" her. But I didn't want a traditional "dating" relationship, and I didn't want a sexual relationship
    and that didn't work...cuz she wants dick. right?
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    so...what did you want from her? i mean, if she's just around, aren't you getting what you wanted?

I basically wanted to keep the relationship we have now, but have her admit that she liked me like I liked her, and not date other dudes. That's what it is when it comes down to it. I was scared that she would start to date other guys, and fuck other guys so I wanted to "date" her. But I didn't want a traditional "dating" relationship, and I didn't want a sexual relationship
    I dont know what she wants. I haven't told her I'm anti-sexual. She just doesn't want to date me. 
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

I dont know what she wants. I haven't told her I'm anti-sexual. She just doesn't want to date me. 
    would it really bother you that much if she fucked someone else?
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

It would have at the time

Now I dont give a shit
    Jay is nuTodd with those disagrees
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    =)

To be fair I started tl;dr this thread a while ago.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I figured
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    i read it sometimes. this week has just been too much to give a fuck about a mcfuck this week
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I usually read everything but when it's the same argument regurgitated every few pages, even I have my limit.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    i read it sometimes. this week has just been too much to give a fuck about a mcfuck this week

What's going on buddy, wanna talk about it?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It doesn't matter if you ever listen to me. You'll continue down your path of bullshit, and I'll continue down mine. 

I don't believe in romantic love. No matter what you say, I've made a choice not to date again, and never to have sex. So I could give a shit if you don't believe me. This thread was for me to figure shit out. And I've figured it out. Or at least what works and makes sense for me.
    Sometimes when I feel a really big fart coming on, I spread my cheeks so the sound waves differ. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You are simply giving in to the status-quo. Its "normal" to engage in romantic and sexual activities, so you do. You don't question it. You don't search (and are unable to find - mind you) a deeper meaning to the activities. You just go with the flow and do it. 

That's why you're blind. Try actually questioning it for once. Try going against sex for once. You'll see your arguments don't hold up. 

But you won't. Because its not "normal", and you already enjoy/are addicted to/are obsessed with sex. 
    I can't see, I can't see I'm GOING BLIIINNDDDDDDDDDD
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Now I dont give a shit
    are there forums for people who are asexual? if you exist, then ten of you exist and it's likely that there's a community of people somewhere that want what you want. the internetz are great for obscure subcultures like that. i get on fetlife a lot looking for swinger parties. it's kind of like a all-encompassing site for people who get into alternative sex stuff. i'm not into bondage or suspension or trannys or any of that shit, so i'm kinda vanilla for it. but it's kinda cool to me that people who do have a place to cuddle together.
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Now I dont give a shit
    are there forums for people who are asexual? if you exist, then ten of you exist and it's likely that there's a community of people somewhere that want what you want. the internetz are great for obscure subcultures like that. i get on fetlife a lot looking for swinger parties. it's kind of like a all-encompassing site for people who get into alternative sex stuff. i'm not into bondage or suspension or trannys or any of that shit, so i'm kinda vanilla for it. but it's kinda cool to me that people who do have a place to cuddle together.
    We must differentiate between asexual and antisexual. Asexuals are people with no sexual orientation or no sexual desire. This is an orientation.

Antisexuality (which is what I am), is not a sexual orientatiom. Its a philosophy. Antisexuals are people who have a sexual orientation and sex drive (in my case Im straight), but are repulsed at the idea of enacting on those sexual desires, and so we repress any and all sexual thought we have, and strive for abstinance and celibacy. 

I am on a FB page for antisexuals. But its extremely inactive, and the people on there are far more extreme than I am. 
    so your dick does work?
    :-|
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

Now I dont give a shit
    We must differentiate between asexual and antisexual. Asexuals are people with no sexual orientation or no sexual desire. This is an orientation.

Antisexuality (which is what I am), is not a sexual orientatiom. Its a philosophy. Antisexuals are people who have a sexual orientation and sex drive (in my case Im straight), but are repulsed at the idea of enacting on those sexual desires, and so we repress any and all sexual thought we have, and strive for abstinance and celibacy. 

I am on a FB page for antisexuals. But its extremely inactive, and the people on there are far more extreme than I am. 
    facebook is prolly too mainstream for most people in your position though. i was in a group for swingers on fb back when i had a fb and it was a joke compared to the outside resources i've found. it's kinda interesting to me how opposite ends of the spectrum we are. here i am, looking for kinky shit, ready to throw my dick around as much as i can and there's you wanting to abstain and hide your sexuality. kinda weird cuz otherwise we seem to have a lot in common
    its kind of weird, because deep down I do kinda wanna girlfriend.

But my fear, repulsion, and hatred of sex far outweighs my desire for companionship.