Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck.

1234568»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:

Sounds like we are walking down the same path. I'd hold hands with ya but I'm a little further (farther? Grammar Nazi's, can I get a ruling here please?)on my way. Unfortunately there isn't really anybody who teaches this stuff to most people. My parents sure as hell didn't teach it to me, it's shit that they haven't even figured out yet. I drill it into my kids heads like there is no fucking tomorrow though. It's all shit that I had to discover on my own until I started listening to Joe Rogan's podcast (check it out)

Also, Zyzz pic related.

This is the greatest fucking thing I have ever seen in my Goddamn life. =))

Lolol @ "tfw need hoodie bcuz bulkan". I know dat feel.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Went to the drs today cause my stomachs had a lump. I got a hernia and need to get surgery in like a month after some blood work and a few other tests. Anyone ever have this done? I never had anything done that requires me to be knocke out so I'm a little nervous.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    > tfw George has a testicle in his tummy

George, y u no keep you balls in your ball bag?

Sucks bro.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My ex has had one before. I don't remember much about what he said but it wasn't much of a big deal. It's the recovery that's a little bit of a bitch
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If its anything like a vasectomy, and they say rest and stay off of your feet, DON'T FUCKING MOVE!
    I didn't listen, thought I could tough it out and just be careful.

Purple bag pic very fucking related.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah supposedly from lifting refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers by myself (I hate my job this is a blessing in disguise now I can find a new one) I tore muscles in my stomach and my intestines are popping through the muscle. I noticed a little pain a few weeks ago, but when I was sick as fuck with the flu coughing like a bitch that really irritated it. And made it pop out to where I could feel it. Since I'm not sick anymore, the pain has gone away, but the lump is still there. I can't lift or do anything stupid like mosh :( till it's better. Can't wait to see my scumbag bloodsucking money thievin criminal boss has to say when I show him the paperwork. Haha! Desk duty for me! And I'm gonna spend all my time job hunting on the computer! Whatever I still feel good today! 6 days bitch!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you need to lift more, bro. can't even lift a damn fridge........pussy [-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How did this zyzz dude die of a heart attack? Was he also doing steroids?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited January 2013
    He had an undiagnosed heart condition or something.
    Post edited by MenAreTrash on
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

Yeah supposedly from lifting refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers by myself (I hate my job this is a blessing in disguise now I can find a new one) I tore muscles in my stomach and my intestines are popping through the muscle. I noticed a little pain a few weeks ago, but when I was sick as fuck with the flu coughing like a bitch that really irritated it. And made it pop out to where I could feel it. Since I'm not sick anymore, the pain has gone away, but the lump is still there. I can't lift or do anything stupid like mosh :( till it's better. Can't wait to see my scumbag bloodsucking money thievin criminal boss has to say when I show him the paperwork. Haha! Desk duty for me! And I'm gonna spend all my time job hunting on the computer! Whatever I still feel good today! 6 days bitch!

How long did you work there for? I did the same job as you for 3 months then sliced my hand pretty bad with a box knife went on workers comp and realized how much I hated the job. So I quit my first day back haha.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I been workin there since September.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, the only real perk for me was that I lost a shit ton of weight doing that job.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Dude I lost 30 fucking lbs! I weighed myself at the dr yesterday, I'm almost in the 200's! Shit got me motivated as hell!